Author Topic: Scalping trigger modification  (Read 2750 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Scalping trigger modification
« on: 31 Jul 2014, 08:05 »
Hi all,

Thank you so much for producing my original trigger. Could anyone help modifying this existing trigger (please see attached)?

I need the trigger to place a lay bet on any back bets that have not achieved green up pre event. Could the trigger be modified to place a lay bet against any pre event back bets to minimise losses? I would like the lay bet to be placed 1 second after the market goes in play. I do not want any back bets to be placed in play and I still want the trigger to attempt green up pre event.

Is this possible? I hope this is clear and please please help.

Thank you all

• Élite
Re: Scalping trigger modification
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jul 2014, 08:57 »
hi
i will alter your trigger today.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jul 2014, 09:04 »
Thank you, I was finding with the original that if the back bet did not achieve green up I was loosing £10. Hopefully this will minimise losses as most scalping strategies suggest.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jul 2014, 10:08 »
hi
here is your trigger
there are 2 new constants
bet until minutes before the start time
lay bet amount for stop loss

i added the time limit to give the lay bets time to get matched before the start time.
with the lay bet amount you can put the amount or choose the back matched amount.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 31 Jul 2014, 15:52 »
Hi Thanks v much for the trigger but it doesn't always try to put a green up lay bet once a back bet is placed? and if there is no lay bet placed the loss lay is not placed in play? can you help?

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 31 Jul 2014, 16:25 »
hi
i have re tested the trigger and it places bets as it should.
please make sure that you are monitring the markets at least 5 minutes before the start time.
make sure that you have emough test funds to cover the back and lay bets.
remember the price has to rise then fall before a bet is placed.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE