Author Topic: set an remember variable  (Read 2777 times)

Tags:
  • All members
set an remember variable
« on: 03 Aug 2014, 21:46 »
I need to know the prices of th over under 2.5 (in soccer gamnes) to take different decisions if over i favourite or not for the market of over under 0.5, over under 1.5 and over under 2.5.

The trigger i´ve sending only works for 2.5 market.

Gonzalo Garcia Pelayo

• Élite
Re: set an remember variable
« Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2014, 06:46 »
hi
you have trigger to bet at 0-0,1 goal and 2 goals.
do you want to remember the prices constantly or just once before the start time.
what conditions do you need for each betting trigger.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2014, 07:18 »
I need just only to know if the back price of over under 2.5 is less then 2.
I need this number for the three triggers,
example: if over 2.5 is 1.8 then bet to over 0.5 if the accomplish the others simple conditions. And so on.
Now it works correctly for the over 2.5

Gonzalo Garcia Pelayo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 15 Aug 2014, 18:03 »
Hi Gonzalo,

I apologise for the time it took to respond to your request.

I made some changes to your trigger file. You can remember the prices of other markets of the same football match in the same way as you did with your first trigger. Now, if you take a look at the file, you will find two more similar triggers called "over/under 1.5" and "over/under 0.5". They will remember the corresponding selections under the name of rem_cuot2_market_parent_id and rem_cuot3_market_parent_id respectively. You can then use these variables just like you did with rem_cuot1_.

I have attached the market_parent_id suffix to the variable name in order to let the triggers run on different matches independently.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE