Author Topic: Shortest priced horses, check their price before the off [TCKTONE-173630]  (Read 29299 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
hi
i am testing today

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
hi
here is the adjusted trigger.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings.

mcbee

download below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi mcbee,

Thanks for updating the trigger file. I'll let you know how i get on.

Cheers.
Topman24.

• All members
Hi mcbee,

I've used this new trigger with the first 5 races today and have not had any success.

As you know I'm using a delay of 2 seconds for placing my bets (to add realism).

I've attached several .txt's and .jpg's otherwise my post would be massive and difficult to understand (it's also spread over several posts) so you can try to better understand what is/is not happening.

Please look through all the docs first before you do anything as I have a few questions I'd like you to try and answer. I would really appreciate your honesty as I know you're a master at writing triggers (and such like).

Questions:-
1. Is what I'm trying to achieve possible?
2. Do you think I'm going about it the wrong way?
3. Is my cancel unmatched bets in the right place and working logically?

I'm really sorry to say this but I've got another 'enhancement' I'd like you to incorporate.

Whichever way the price is going I'd like a continual green up adding in.
So, for example, I've backed at 2.05 (from the remembered price) and the price is steaming so continually green up as the price goes down (lets assume the price is now 1.84).
If the price then goes in the opposite direction (so 1.84 is now 1.87), distribute any loss from the open trade and then open a new trade in opposite direction. As the price is now going up continually green up again until the price then falls (if it falls). If it falls then repeat the sequence above.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Topman24.

• All members
more attachements

• All members
more attachments

• All members
more attachements

• All members
last set of attachments. had to include a pic from race 4 due to total upload size.

• All members
Hi mcbee,

How are you getting on with this?

Cheers,
Topman24.

• Élite
hi
i am very sorry but due to an on going virus/illness for the past 2 weeks plus, i have had day after day of sleepiness nights and all day and night going to the toilet  ???
so i am at the moment answering simple questions.
due to lack of sleep, my brain is not working as it should.

sorry
mcbee

• All members
Hi mcbee,

Thanks for replying.
Sorry to hear you're not well (and haven't been for a while).

Take it easy then and when you're feeling better have a look over my posts.

I appreciate you need time to test out changes and work out answers to my questions so I'll leave this with you till you're able to work on it.

Thanks again,
Topman24.

• All members
Hi mcbee,

Could you please provide me an update with how you're getting on with this?

Thanks,
Topman24.

• Élite
hi
sorry again for the long delay, i am still ill, i am now cleaning everything with domestos with the thought that it must be food poisoning,i had antibiotics for 6 days, the last 2 days were ok then it was back again.
i have loaded the triggers and will test today to see what the problem is.

mcbee

• Élite
hi
here is the altered triggers, see if they are doing what you require.

please use test mode

mcbee

download below

• All members
Thanks mcbee, I'll try to test this out tomorrow and let you know how things go.

Hope you're feeling better.

Cheers,
Topman24.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE