Author Topic: Simple lay draw  (Read 9797 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Simple lay draw
« Reply #15 on: 06 Apr 2013, 17:03 »
I think you have to click the button first. Then any markets that are added to My Markets will be sorted by date and time as they are added.

I tried to click but I can not order ...
http://youtu.be/T3JUtYF5igM

« Reply #16 on: 06 Apr 2013, 17:49 »
Hi
Thanks for posting the video. I do not understand why this is happening. I have just tried to do the same with a bunch of match odds markets and it sorts them fine.

The only other thing I can suggest is to try it in a new profile.

By the way, how do you add the markets? Is it using the scheduler?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #17 on: 06 Apr 2013, 18:18 »
Hi
I have had a closer look at your video and I believe the markets are correctly sorted.

You have a mixture of inplay and suspended and idle markets in the list.

• The inplay markets will show started time as the actual time the market went inplay, or, if you started refreshing the market after this, it will show started time as the time you started refreshing the market.
  • The suspended markets (those not going inplay) show start time as scheduled start time, with minus minutes since scheduled start time
  • Idle markets show scheduled start time

I am sure the sort is working correctly
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE