Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by seven786 on 02 Apr 2013
  • Good evening, I need help!
    I can not understand how to set the trigger correctly:
    1) I select more than one event (possibly after each 2 hours)
    2) I want to play the second event only if the first is finished.
    I set up this way:
    h**p://i.imgur.com/3cv70ah.png
    but I'm not sure it is correct.
    Help me please!
  • #2 by MarkV on 02 Apr 2013
  • Hi
    I think there seems to be an incorrect variable in the trigger (and on the website example). I have replaced market_settled_pl with last_pl. You also need the condition Previous Triggered Event's status is settled. Also, do not delete settled markets.

I have put your other conditions in, but have not tested it. Please try it in test mode.

correction: market_settled_pl is a valid variable. Please replace last_pl in the trigger with market_settled_pl. Sorry I missed it. The rest of the trigger should work OK.
  • #3 by seven786 on 03 Apr 2013
  • first of all thank you! unfortunately does not work as a result of status. What is the difference between "settled" and "finished"???
  • #4 by mcbee on 03 Apr 2013
  • hi
    settled is when a market has a winner marked up.
    finish is when a market has finished playing/running etc
    the market can and is mostly finished before it is settled/has a winner notified

mcbee
  • #5 by seven786 on 03 Apr 2013
  • Unfortunately I do not understand why when I start the trigger does not start from the first event ...
    h**p://i.imgur.com/xkFrvtn.jpg
    h**p://i.imgur.com/eouALoQ.jpg

ps: Why can not I post images? I answered: "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links."
  • #6 by mcbee on 04 Apr 2013
  • hi
    after 5 posts you can do what you want.
    in the past we have had bots/people registering and posting unwanted items for sale etc, that had nothing at all to do with bots or gambling.

mcbee
  • #7 by mcbee on 04 Apr 2013
  • hi
    with the start of the trigger, it is set to 5.00 for the first bet, so if the odds were 3.7,it would be 5/2.7=1.85, this is below the betfair limit, so do you have allow small bets ticked, if not then you either need to increase the first/init stake or tick allow small stakes.

mcbee
  • #8 by seven786 on 04 Apr 2013
  • I raised the amount but never starts from the first ... : (

• #9 by MarkV on 04 Apr 2013
  • Hi
    Sort My Markets by start time.
  • #10 by seven786 on 04 Apr 2013
  • Yes but not change....   :'(
  • #11 by MarkV on 04 Apr 2013
  • I think you have to click the button first. Then any markets that are added to My Markets will be sorted by date and time as they are added.
  • #12 by seven786 on 06 Apr 2013
  • I have tried ... I also have another problem. when the game ends does not enter in the "settled" but it remains on "finished" blocked. Is there some setting?
  • #13 by seven786 on 06 Apr 2013
  • details...
  • #14 by MarkV on 06 Apr 2013
  • Hi
    Settings > Test Mode > Event Results > Download results from Betfair wherever possible and settle markets automatically, should be ticked

Everything else below this setting should be unticked
  • #15 by seven786 on 06 Apr 2013
  • settings...
    but does not work
Pages:
Actions