Author Topic: Simple lay draw  (Read 9796 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Simple lay draw
« on: 02 Apr 2013, 21:17 »
Good evening, I need help!
I can not understand how to set the trigger correctly:
1) I select more than one event (possibly after each 2 hours)
2) I want to play the second event only if the first is finished.
I set up this way:
h**p://i.imgur.com/3cv70ah.png
but I'm not sure it is correct.
Help me please!

Re: Simple lay draw
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2013, 22:22 »
Hi
I think there seems to be an incorrect variable in the trigger (and on the website example). I have replaced market_settled_pl with last_pl. You also need the condition Previous Triggered Event's status is settled. Also, do not delete settled markets.

I have put your other conditions in, but have not tested it. Please try it in test mode.

correction: market_settled_pl is a valid variable. Please replace last_pl in the trigger with market_settled_pl. Sorry I missed it. The rest of the trigger should work OK.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2013, 20:35 »
first of all thank you! unfortunately does not work as a result of status. What is the difference between "settled" and "finished"???

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2013, 21:44 »
hi
settled is when a market has a winner marked up.
finish is when a market has finished playing/running etc
the market can and is mostly finished before it is settled/has a winner notified

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Apr 2013, 22:32 »
Unfortunately I do not understand why when I start the trigger does not start from the first event ...
h**p://i.imgur.com/xkFrvtn.jpg
h**p://i.imgur.com/eouALoQ.jpg

ps: Why can not I post images? I answered: "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links."

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 04 Apr 2013, 09:17 »
hi
after 5 posts you can do what you want.
in the past we have had bots/people registering and posting unwanted items for sale etc, that had nothing at all to do with bots or gambling.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 04 Apr 2013, 09:27 »
hi
with the start of the trigger, it is set to 5.00 for the first bet, so if the odds were 3.7,it would be 5/2.7=1.85, this is below the betfair limit, so do you have allow small bets ticked, if not then you either need to increase the first/init stake or tick allow small stakes.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 04 Apr 2013, 21:14 »
I raised the amount but never starts from the first ... : (

« Reply #8 on: 04 Apr 2013, 21:58 »
Hi
Sort My Markets by start time.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 04 Apr 2013, 22:05 »
Yes but not change....   :'(

« Reply #10 on: 04 Apr 2013, 22:20 »
I think you have to click the button first. Then any markets that are added to My Markets will be sorted by date and time as they are added.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 06 Apr 2013, 13:01 »
I have tried ... I also have another problem. when the game ends does not enter in the "settled" but it remains on "finished" blocked. Is there some setting?

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 06 Apr 2013, 13:02 »
details...

« Reply #13 on: 06 Apr 2013, 13:25 »
Hi
Settings > Test Mode > Event Results > Download results from Betfair wherever possible and settle markets automatically, should be ticked

Everything else below this setting should be unticked

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 06 Apr 2013, 16:58 »
settings...
but does not work

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE