Author Topic: Simple trigger  (Read 2748 times)

• All members
Simple trigger
« on: 20 Nov 2018, 15:20 »
Can I have a trigger which makes a bet on current Over/Under market last minutes. Will be laying. So if there is 1:1 in 90 min. trigger will be waiting on under 2.5 until lay 1.1 is available and then take it. 

• Élite
Re: Simple trigger
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2018, 17:22 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Minimum match minutes
Maximum match minutes
Maximum lay price

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2020, 16:00 »
Hi, I got back to my trigger recently and experiencing some issue, no idea why. Looks like trigger works when 0:0 only. If other score, won't place a bet and I get "betting code is over/under (soccer) 8.5". Any idea why, how can I sort it out? Tried to delete o8.5 condition and instead of that got "betting code is over/under (soccer) 7.5", bet still not placed.

Thanks

« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2020, 18:15 »
Hi
I tested this trigger and it seems to be working ok.
The trigger requires the following:
download match score should be ticked in the settings
all OU markets for that game must be present in My Markets, i.e. do not delete previously settled markets because the trigger checks the previous OU markets for bets.      
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 29 Aug 2020, 12:52 »
Hmm... thanks for your input. I've been trying to sort it out since few days and got no idea what's wrong. I use older version of MFP (don't think that's the issue) but upgraded to most recent, same issue. "Download match score" ticked. Downloaded trigger again as it is, nothing amended. Now I scratch my head wondering how the hell it doesn't work (Im pretty sure I used it for a while few weeks ago and everything was fine). Anyway if you somehow find out what can be wrong here, let me know please. Thanks

Picture attached. Btw. Why trigger says under 5.5 if 2:1 there? And what is all about this "Market betting code over/under 7.5" every single game?

« Reply #5 on: 29 Aug 2020, 14:48 »
Hi
The program checks each condition in the trigger in sequence.
The helpfile describes the active triggers window messages as: "the last recorded reason why the trigger can't be executed."
In your screenshot the trigger is checking OU5.5 for the condition: markets betting code is OU7.5, therefore that condition is FALSE and is the last recorded reason in OU5.5 why the trigger does not fire in that market.

I retested the trigger again. Please see attached screenshot.

90th minute of the game or later
4 goals scored
lay price of Under in current score market (OU4.5) falls to 1.10
lay bet is fired on Under

can you confirm you are not deleting or stopping previous OU markets of the same game.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 29 Aug 2020, 21:23 »
Hi, thanks for figure this out. I think I finally found what was the issue. When you asked about not deleting previous over/under markets I noticed I got "Delete finished events automatically" ticked which delete over/under markets when goal is scored and suddenly got trigger working. Is this it? So basically I cannot just add over/under markets when particular game is in-play already but I have to add all over/under markets before it goes in-play? I forgot how I did if before long time ago when trigger was created. 

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 21 Sep 2020, 09:08 »
Can you add a code to delete markets after end of match? (all over/unders from 0.5 to 8.5 are settled)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE