Author Topic: Simple TRigger Needed Please  (Read 1981 times)

• All members
Simple TRigger Needed Please
« on: 31 Jan 2019, 13:06 »
Hi

Just resubscribed and I need a simple trigger, you may already have one on the shelf.

I need to back a number of horses in multiple races every day at BFSP but I need to stop betting as soon as there is a winning selection, regardless of whether that put's me in profit for the day or not. I would like to be able to continue to use the same Betfair account for other betting so the calculation of whether there is a winner or not cannot be done just by checking the account balance.

I understand how to load the selections etc already.

Thanks
JOHN

• Administrator
Re: Simple TRigger Needed Please
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2019, 20:51 »
Hello!

Please see the triggers attached. You can see the mechanism of declaring the constant stop that is initially equal to 0 and then is set to 1 after there is a profit in the market where the trigger has placed the bets.

Hope this will help you achieve your goal.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2019, 11:33 »
Hi

Sorry hadn't tried using the trigger but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm importing the selections, checking they are all present making sure trigger is turned on and starting markets but nothing happens. I tried changing the stake in the trigger.

Can you have a look for me please.

Regards
JOHN

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2019, 12:04 »
hi
sorry but you have altered the trigger constant so there is no value in the amount box.
you have 3 options
alter the trigger back to what it was
re download the original trigger
make a new trigger request 
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE