Author Topic: Smart/ dynamic trigger  (Read 10548 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: Smart/ dynamic trigger
« Reply #15 on: 29 Mar 2014, 09:05 »
hi
i am test the triggers with your formula, i had to make a few adjustments to the bet amount after the increase ets and add new triggers.
if all is ok then i will post the trigger sunday morning.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #16 on: 03 Apr 2014, 07:53 »
hi
still testing, though i was there and the bets started placing 4,4,8,12 , fixed that then there were multiple losses and it went 4,8,12,.01,4,8,12,.10  and yes the .10 were winning bets, i have adjusted and testing.
the time to place the 4.00 bets is working ok.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 03 Apr 2014, 12:09 »
thank you Mcbee

i found it difficult to came back to the inicial 4€ bet... actually I was not able to do that
but the initial equation works well, the trigger fires as it should
"IF((bc*3/10-wc)>17/10"

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 07 Apr 2014, 10:48 »
hi
here is your trigger.
in the constants you can set
Initial bet amount
Bet amount after x% wins
Bets*0.30-wins  then increase bet amount
Time before the start to place the bet in minutes
Stop betting if profit is more than
Minimum back price
Maximum back price

the triggers will place bets at the initial bet amount, if the price is within your set values, until the x value is reached, then the bet amount is increased by your set amount until the profit stop is reached or the x value falls below your set amount.
to see the bets*.3-wins value open the variable screen and type  cv

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 07 Apr 2014, 14:18 »
Thank you Mcbee i will run the trigger today  ;)

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 07 Apr 2014, 19:27 »
Hello,

I have been testing the trigger and after 1 win it stops betting the 0.10 bet ...  I set to 500 the "turn off after x profit" so is not because of that... I will try to find where is the problem... Despite that, it seems to me working pretty well  ;D

Many thanks

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 07 Apr 2014, 19:41 »

Thank you Mcbee excellent work... i will be testing and see what it can do

• Élite
« Reply #22 on: 08 Apr 2014, 07:34 »
hi
i have ran the triggers for days with no problems, on sunday i was happy because there were lots of losses and wins, so the triggers kept betting 4,8,12 , that is why i posted the trigger.
are you sure that the prices of the fav were within your settings after the win.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 10 Apr 2014, 13:14 »
Hello Mcbee,

I tested these days and it didn't bet after winning...

It bets 0.10 Loose -> 4 Loose -> 8Loose -> 12 wins, then it not returns to 0.10 stakes

I tried to fix it but without sucess... Despite this, it works well :)

• Élite
« Reply #24 on: 11 Apr 2014, 10:59 »
hi
If it wins and the value on (3.) still over X continue betting (4€,8€ and 12€) if it wins and its under, no more bets are placed.
there is no instuction to return to .10

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 11 Apr 2014, 11:03 »
Sorry Mcbee, I was not clear there.... I was talking about big bets (4€,8€,12€)...

I want it to return to 0.10 after winning and do it all over again as is doing now

• Élite
« Reply #26 on: 11 Apr 2014, 11:10 »
hi
so you want the triggers to start calculating from the bet after a win (with 4,8 or 12)
sorry but due to the request been different you will have to do another request.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 11 Apr 2014, 11:25 »
Hello,

so you want the triggers to start calculating from the bet after a win (with 4,8 or 12)

Well, no.

Now the trigger is working like this, it bets 0,10 cents if (total runs * 30) is over X it will bet 4; -> 8; -> 12; -> 4 (sequence).....when it wins it stops...

What I want is bet 0.10 cents then if (total runs * 30) is over X it will bet 4; 8; and 12;  4; (sequence) .... IF the value is under X it returns to the 0,10... but I want it to keep the record of total wins and total runs previously recorder I don't want it to reset all after winning...

I think is need a small change, need to do any new request anyway? If yes I would do it

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 11 Apr 2014, 11:33 »
basically, like is working now is ok... the only thing is, I want it to return to 0,10€ when is under X value and I want it to keep record of all races even when it wins with big values (4,8,12)

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: 21 Apr 2014, 10:17 »
Hi Rodrigo,

Please start a new topic for any amendments to the original trigger. It is always better to include all your conditions at once.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE