Author Topic: Smart/ dynamic trigger  (Read 10550 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Smart/ dynamic trigger
« on: 23 Mar 2014, 22:56 »
Hello,

I need some help, I would like to some special trigger.

1-Betting 1 cent in determinated selection. Which I can do that.

2- Then I would like the trigger to calculate the follow: number of losses / by the total runs, If that results its over X value, bet another amout different than the first 1 cent.

3- If the X value (number of L/total runs) still over X then bet 2 different amounts than before.

4- If the X value (number of L/ total runs) is under X, bet 1 cent again like the beginning

Someone could help how I would do the fraction (number of losses/total bets) ??
Need another line comand like:
Wins - (Total runs * x %) = or > X value, trigger will bet

Thank you

• Élite
Re: Smart/ dynamic trigger
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2014, 00:16 »
hi
are you betting on 1 selection per market.
it would also be nice to know if you are back or lay betting.
please give all the information/system rules, so that a trigger can be made correctly.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Mar 2014, 00:32 »
Hello,

1. On greyhounds races I want to do one back bet on favorite with 1 cent €.

2. then on total runs I want to multiply by X value and campare it with the wins already won.

Like this

3.(Total runs * x %) - (total Wins since start) > X if this value is over X I want the trigger to fire a 4€ bet.

If the bet loses, increase to 8€.

If bet loses again increase to 12€ stake.

It it loses again return to 4€ and do it all again (if it loses, 8€, if it loses increase to 12€)

If it wins and the value on (3.) still over X continue betting (4€,8€ and 12€) if it wins and its under, no more bets are placed.

Hope you understand thank you

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 24 Mar 2014, 22:20 »
hi
had the trigger testing all day and had the win% set at 30% but it was a bad day for favourite winners and they only reached 28.5% wins, normaly the greyhound fav goes upto 38% then back down.
will test again tuesday.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 24 Mar 2014, 22:32 »
Hello,

Thank you Mcbee for the quick answer  ;)

Well I see you already know what I was looking for  ;D

And yes i would set 30% for the winner, like you did, but I would restrict the odds of favourite, between 2 and 4 this gives average 3 = 33%...

28.5% is not bad since it fires on the right time according to the equation values :)

Thank you once more   

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 25 Mar 2014, 13:00 »
Hello,

to make it more clear, I was thinking setting this after but I think is better giving you all the information now

(Total runs * 0,3) - (total Wins since start) > 1.7 

if this value is over 1.7 I want the trigger to fire a 4€ bet.

Will constantly doing this sequence (4€ bet, 8€, 12€, return 4€,8€,12€) it will only stop if [ (Total runs * 0,3) - (total Wins since start)] is less than 1.7...

I hope you understand, thank you very much for the support

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 26 Mar 2014, 08:04 »
hi
i have added the price values to the trigger also a profit stop.
yesterday it made a good profit, just to lose it after, so the profit stop will help to keep the profit intact.
testing again.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 26 Mar 2014, 15:00 »
hello,

Another thing I just forgot to say is when the trigger should start betting, I was thinking 30 seconds before the race, what do you think? is it too soon?

I based my statistics studies based on the 30 seconds before the race... but I don't know how much it would influence the results if for example it starts betting only 5 seconds before the race...

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 27 Mar 2014, 10:07 »
hi
here is the trigger i hope that i have covered everything.
in the constants you can set
Initial bet amount
Bet amount after x% wins
Win % then increase bet amount   
Time before the start to place the bet in minutes    .16=10 seconds
Stop betting if profit is more than
Minimum number of bets before the win% is checked
Minimum back price
Maximum back price
the trigger will place bets of the initial bet amount until your set win% is reached and the number of bets paced is more that your set amount.
then the bets will be increased ny your set amount until the profit is reached.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 27 Mar 2014, 13:18 »
hi
it is best if you use the BAGS meetings only.
there race times are about 10 minutes apart so the results have chance to get recorded.
also the win% is better below 30 as you want the wins to continue, but set at 30 + the win% is starting to levlel out.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 27 Mar 2014, 15:13 »
Hello,

First of all, you made a great work  :)

I was testing the trigger for some hours and in general is doing the right things but is not working like I planned...

I think I did understand what you did, by turning into %, but I was doing some calculations on my data and I was not able to find the right value in % based on the basic calculation  ???

Like I said before taking information on the bets of 1 cent (which the trigger is doing now properly) the follow calculation must be done:

((Total trigger runs * 0,3) - Total Wins ) > 1.7

If is true bet 4€, 8€, 12€ and stop when is below 1.7

I attached excel sheet with some calculations to help you to understand what would be the basic calculation to fire the trigger

Thank you

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 27 Mar 2014, 19:55 »
hi
ok, i will study your formula and put it into the triigers in place of the win% calculations.
will work on it in the morning.
nice spreadsheet, it makes it easier for me to understand.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 28 Mar 2014, 14:01 »
Hello,

I jus did introduce this following equation but it's no firing the trigger when need it

IF((bc*3/10-wc)>17/10,(losses+1)*ba2,ba1)

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 29 Mar 2014, 09:05 »
hi
i am test the triggers with your formula, i had to make a few adjustments to the bet amount after the increase ets and add new triggers.
if all is ok then i will post the trigger sunday morning.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 03 Apr 2014, 07:53 »
hi
still testing, though i was there and the bets started placing 4,4,8,12 , fixed that then there were multiple losses and it went 4,8,12,.01,4,8,12,.10  and yes the .10 were winning bets, i have adjusted and testing.
the time to place the 4.00 bets is working ok.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE