Author Topic: Smart/ dynamic trigger take II  (Read 14445 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Smart/ dynamic trigger take II
« on: 14 Apr 2014, 21:47 »
hello

• Élite
Re: Smart/ dynamic trigger take II
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2014, 07:31 »
hi
i will work on the triggers wednsday.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2014, 09:57 »
Thank you  ;)

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2014, 08:15 »
hi
it's been a long time testing, monday it went from 12 to .10, but never reached the x value again, yesterday was perfect it reached the x value then below and then above again, so all worked ok.
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
Initial bet amount
Bet amount after x% wins
Bets*0.30-wins  then increase bet amount
Minimum back price
Maximum back price
the triggers will place bets at the initial bet amount, if the price is within your set values, until the x value is reached, then the bet amount is increased by your set amount until the x value goes below your set amount, it will then return to .10 until the cycle is repeated.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 25 Apr 2014, 20:54 »
Hello,

I tested these days the trigger and so far so good  ;)

You made an excellent work Mcbee, thank you for all

;D

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2014, 15:45 »
Hello Mcbee,

Today I started with real money and the trigger did not increased the bet size... Was only placing the initial bet... the conditions were true but it kept doing the same stakes...

Do you have any clue what it might be?

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 30 Apr 2014, 20:17 »
hi
i to have been testing the trigger everyday and some days do not reach the x value.
you can check the trigger logs to see if the x value was reached.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 30 Apr 2014, 22:32 »
Hello, today I thound the problem, I set maximum 6 request for the Api when I was at test mode, now I increased and all works well, thank you

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 04 May 2014, 17:15 »
Hello Mcbee  ;D

I'm testing the trigger these days and today I found some little problem...

If the 1º race of the trigger is a win bet it does not adds to the win bets...

I'm sure it only needs some small change on the conditions, but I don't want to do it myself because its working well on every other aspect.

Thank you again, and sorry for always asking for help

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 04 May 2014, 21:43 »
hi
i am using the triggers live and test , i have not noticed the first race error, i will keep a close eye on it and if needed do an alteration then post it here.
my live running uses variables in place of your .10 stakes to record the wins, so only the larger bets get placed, but there are a few times when they do not get the same values due to the fav on test been 3.00 but the live picks it up at 2.95 so no bet (my price settings are not the same as yours).

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 04 May 2014, 22:40 »
Hello,

On the early days I was checking every time if the bets were right, and actually they were, so I just stopped checking... But today I had time to watch the early races of the day an then a realized that something was wrong... Then I looked back on my statment and found that in another day when at the first race the favorite won the trigger was firing the larger bets to early... I did some calculations and found that the problem may be caused because it was not counting the first win...

I'm thinking change the condition : hist_count is higher than hc
                                                                              to
                                                         hist_count is equal or higher than hc

I think it might work...

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 05 May 2014, 05:17 »
hi
the hist_count is greater than hc is there to make sure that a new settled bet has been added to the statement.
i will check today to see what is wrong.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 05 May 2014, 07:20 »
hi
i have tested and all worked as it should.
bet 1 = win, 1*0.30=.30-1 win=-.70
bet 2 = lost, 2*0.30=.60-1 win=-.40
bet 3 = lost, 3*0.30=.90-1 win=-.10
bet 4 = lost, 4*0.30=1.20-1 win=.20
bet 5 = lost, 5*0.30=1.50-1 win=.50
bet 6 = lost, 6*0.30=1.80-1 win=.80
bet 7 = lost, 7*0.30=2.10-1 win=1.10
bet 8 = lost, 8*0.30=2.40-1 win=1.40
bet 9 = lost, 9*0.30=2.70-1 win=1.70
bet 10= bet at larger amount as x is set to 1.70

mcbee

the results are what i put to test and are not the true results.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 05 May 2014, 13:15 »
Hello Mcbee,

Today I spent a couple hours looking at the trigger working and I notice again the previous reported problem, when it wins at the first race it does't count the win bet.

Your statement are correct which makes me more confused about what's the real problem  ???

Today I will work on it to see if I could find what's the real problem

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 05 May 2014, 13:47 »
hi
i am running again today and upto now it has 6 wins and the wc value is 6 (at my set prices), so it is recording all the wins.
can you include your trigger, so that i can check and test to see the problem, i will delete it as soon as i download.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE