Author Topic: Soccer: Back a team to win and then back in the HT-FT market... is it possible?  (Read 2075 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Team A and Team B are playing a soccer match.
I want to back team A to win. Then IF the bet is matched I want to back in the Ht-Ft market the following outcome : Team B -> draw... I think it can't be done in Market Feeder, but do you have any ideas?
Is that possible?

thank you in advance

Hi
Your first trigger is in Match Odds market

your second trigger:
Action: back
Selections: first matching selection
Conditions:
markets betting code is half time/full time (Soccer)
and selections index is equal to 8
and selections trigger expression football1_s_1_back_matched is greater than 0
and selections trigger expression football1_s_1_back_unmatched is equal to 0

please use test mode to try it.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thank you VERY MUCH for your reply!
I will try the trigger and I believe that the issue will be 100% resolved! Does selection index=8 refers to X->1?

I would like to ask you one more question.
I searched yesterday in : "Laying in Half Time and backing in Half Time/Full Time" here:  https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/half-time-full-time/
In the rule "Checking the prices in Half Time/Full Time" we can find this condition :
IF(team_index=1, 1, 9)
Could you please explain me the meaning of this condition?

Thank you
Nick

Hi
Selection index 8, in Half Time/Full Time market, is Team B / Draw like you said in your initial post

In the example trigger, the condition is checking the prices of the selection required according to the Constant team_index
if the constant is 1 the trigger executes (checks the prices) on index 1 Team A, if the constant is not 1 the trigger executes (checks the prices) on index 9 Team B 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thank you again for your clear instructions!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE