Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ntsili on 21 Mar 2016
  • Team A and Team B are playing a soccer match.
    I want to back team A to win. Then IF the bet is matched I want to back in the Ht-Ft market the following outcome : Team B -> draw... I think it can't be done in Market Feeder, but do you have any ideas?
    Is that possible?

thank you in advance
  • #2 by MarkV on 21 Mar 2016
  • Hi
    Your first trigger is in Match Odds market

your second trigger:
    Action: back
    Selections: first matching selection
    Conditions:
    markets betting code is half time/full time (Soccer)
    and selections index is equal to 8
    and selections trigger expression football1_s_1_back_matched is greater than 0
    and selections trigger expression football1_s_1_back_unmatched is equal to 0

please use test mode to try it.
  • #3 by ntsili on 21 Mar 2016
  • Thank you VERY MUCH for your reply!
    I will try the trigger and I believe that the issue will be 100% resolved! Does selection index=8 refers to X->1?

I would like to ask you one more question.
    I searched yesterday in : "Laying in Half Time and backing in Half Time/Full Time" here:  https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/half-time-full-time/
    In the rule "Checking the prices in Half Time/Full Time" we can find this condition :
    IF(team_index=1, 1, 9)
    Could you please explain me the meaning of this condition?

Thank you
    Nick

• #4 by MarkV on 21 Mar 2016
  • Hi
    Selection index 8, in Half Time/Full Time market, is Team B / Draw like you said in your initial post

In the example trigger, the condition is checking the prices of the selection required according to the Constant team_index
    if the constant is 1 the trigger executes (checks the prices) on index 1 Team A, if the constant is not 1 the trigger executes (checks the prices) on index 9 Team B 
  • #5 by ntsili on 21 Mar 2016
  • Thank you again for your clear instructions!
Pages:
Actions