Author Topic: [TR] Soccer Back Dutch 4 Correct Score Draws and Lay the Draw with Loss Distribute  (Read 3552 times)

• All members
I am interested in making a trigger that can back dutch the 0-0, 1-1, 3-3, and the any other draw in correct score in a soccer match. At the same time the trigger should hedge bet the lay side of the draw in match odds on the same game. This will potentially leave only the 2-2 draw in correct score not covered.
Once this has been done I need the trigger to distribute loss at around 85 mins into game either by back betting the 2-2 in correct score or back betting the draw in match odds if the score is 2-2 at the 85th min.
The bets should only be placed if the dutching and laying produce a profit. This does not happen in all matches and the profit is not much ( average of £1 for a £10 dutch and then laying the draw liability of £40 average).
Please Help
UNKNOWNENTITY

• All members
Apologies this is wrong, it should only dutch 0-0, 1-1 and any other draw in correct score and at the same time hedge the winnings by laying the draw.
Distribution loss should be done only at the 85th minute and only if there is a 2-2 or 3-3 score.
So it should really be soccer back dutch 3 correct score draws and lay the draw with loss distribute.
Many thanks
UNKNOWNENTITY

• Administrator
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached.

Use the constants to adjust the settings of your triggers, such as bet size, profit percentage, etc.

I would say that eligible markets are extremely rare: in most markets the profit is not enough to place the bets.

Make sure you have tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Many thanks
UNKNOWNENTITY

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE