Author Topic: Soccer market -- Is this possible  (Read 2232 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Soccer market -- Is this possible
« on: 19 Nov 2013, 15:34 »
Hi There,

I am looking for the following scenario on Betfair....

I want to be able to place a bet on Correct Score Market on the current score when market has reached a certain price.

But I want to make sure that the price is a genuine price...ie in a low liquidity market I need to be careful that the price is not too low...is there a way to do this based on matched bets or market volume etc.....

If my bet wins then I want to place my winnings plus original stake on the next match correct score at certain price....if this wins also I want to place my winnings on the third match correct score market.....if third market wins I want to go back to original stake plan...also if any of the bets lose I return to original stake....

So the sequence would be taking for example odds of 2.00 and Staking unit =10

1st Match = 10  --- Wins
2nd Match = 20 -- Wins
3rd Match =20 -- wins

Then match 4 = 10

If at any stage the sequence is broken with a loss..then next stake is 10

A couple of things....

(1) Only 1 match can only have a live bet on at any given time..and the next bet cannot be processed until after this market is settled
(2) Only matches with 3 goals or less are to be selected.
(3) Must be at least 70 minutes gone in Match
(4) The current correct score has to be the favorite result.
(5) Price has to be reasonable...care needed in lower liquidity markets.

Thanks for any information

Best Regards

Patrick

• All members
Re: Soccer market -- Is this possible
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2014, 23:56 »
Hi Patrick, looks like this is still unanswered for you. Any updates on this so far?
Gambling is a lifestyle.

• Élite
Re: Soccer market -- Is this possible
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2014, 11:10 »
hi mithcd
this is over 6 months old.if you would like a trigger made, then please use this link and request one.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE