Author Topic: [TR] Soccer Over/Under In Play trigger  (Read 4934 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Soccer Over/Under In Play trigger
« on: 01 Mar 2015, 20:37 »
Hi,

I would like to request a new trigger please. I will explain the bets and conditions I aim to use.

Bets will be placed on soccer matches that have gone in play.
Once 88 minutes has been played I want to back no more goals to be scored if the odds are above a certain level.  I will bet on over/under X.5 goals.

For example:
88 minutes have been played and the game is 1-0.  Odds of under 1.5 goals is above my minimum odds criteria.  Therefore I place a bet to back under 1.5 goals.

If 88 minutes have been played and the game is 2-1 I would back under 3.5 goals, but only if the odds of under 3.5 goals meet my minimum number.

I hope that explains the request.  I can explain in more detail if required.

Thanks!

• Élite
Re: Soccer Over/Under In Play trigger
« Reply #1 on: 02 Mar 2015, 14:26 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constant you can set
Bet amount
Minimum back price
Minimum minutes in-play to place the bet
Maximum minutes in-play to place the bet

please note when setting the minutes in-play if you want the exact play minutes then add 15 to your 88 for the half time break.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: [TR] Soccer Over/Under In Play trigger
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jun 2015, 16:00 »
Hi mcbee,

Thanks a lot for setting up that trigger.  I've tried it many times now but for some reason it never places any bets.  I'm new to MFP so I'm sure I must be missing something obvious.

I load all of the over/under markets. I set triggers to active.  I set test mode on. I click on start markets button. 

Are there any particular markets that I must load?
Anything you can think that would prevent this from working?

Thanks!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Jun 2015, 18:15 »
If your Wager is below minimum, you need to tick "Allow small bets" under Settings/ Betting options. Otherwaise the bet will not be placed!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 07 Jun 2015, 10:34 »
maybe the trigger hasn't been activated,as by default when you load up a new trigger it is loaded in a switched off state.  The light bulb circled in the picture need to be green for the trigger to be active

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 07 Jun 2015, 12:34 »
Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

The Triggers are set to active and the green light shows.  I checked the minimum bet and within the trigger it was set to 2.  I checked default bet and that was at 4 so I changed to 2 just in case that makes any difference.  So far it doesn't seem to make a difference.

« Reply #6 on: 07 Jun 2015, 18:30 »
Hi
Just tested the trigger and it works OK. The trigger requires the market score. Please check the following setting is ticked, save settings and restart the program:
Settings > Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Download match score

and just confirm you have a test funds balance?

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 10 Jun 2015, 09:22 »
Thank you for the advice everyone. I'll try downloading the trigger again and restarting with this things in mind.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 14 Jun 2015, 14:37 »
So I reinstalled the full program and re-downloaded the trigger.  I set minimum odds to 1.2, default bet to £10, minimum time passed to 87 mins, and max time to 89 mins.

I took a screenshot and attached to show an example of a bet I would have expected to be placed but nothing seems to have happened.  As you can see the time is 87 mins, back odds are greater than 1.2, triggers are active, and test mode is on with test funds available. 

I've tried downloading just over/under markets.  I've also tried downloading additional markets like match odds, correct score, and a couple of others.  I've made sure the checkbox for download match score is checked.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? 

« Reply #9 on: 14 Jun 2015, 15:51 »
Hi
The trigger uses minutes since the off, i.e. minutes since the market was turned in-play or, if the market is already in-play when monitoring (refreshing) started, minutes since monitoring started.

Your screenshot shows the market in-play and monitored for nine minutes and eight seconds, so the trigger conditions were not met for the bet.

Please start monitoring the markets about 1 minute before the scheduled start of the game.

Also you need to factor in the half-time break to minutes since the off. So 87th minute of the game will be approx.:
1st half          45
extra say          2
HT                15
2nd half to 87    42
total            104

I would suggest you change the minimum constant to say 5 minutes in order to test the trigger actually works and you don't have to wait all that time. Then when you are happy it works ok, change the minimum constant to approx. 104 and the max to 114 or similar.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 14 Jun 2015, 16:56 »
the new api has a variable called match_minute in the football markets, which might be more useful than minutes since the off, as it basically replicates the time that you see in the green box next to the score, and it takes into account stoppages and half time.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE