Author Topic: soccer trigger  (Read 2557 times)

• All members
soccer trigger
« on: 27 Nov 2018, 14:08 »
Hi can you make me a trigger please?
The trigger is for over under starting with 0.5 right up to 8.5 which will be linked to a manual bet on the next goal scored market football21

A manual bet will be placed on the next goal score market which should trigger a lay on the first half under 0.5 market the score will be 0-0 when the bet is triggered

Again a manual bet will be placed on next goal scored market which should place a bet on the first half under 1.5 market the score will be 1-0 or 0-1 when the bet is triggered

The next bet will be a manual bet on next goal scored market which will trigger a lay on first half under 2.5  the score will be either 2-0 0-2 or 1-1 when the bet is triggered 

The next under bet will be in the normal unders market with the option to lay 0.5 1.5 and 2.5 in case the market doesnt have the first half unders market

The next bet on the first goal scored market should then trigger a bet on the normal under 3.5 market and continue up to 8.5 
Regards Andrew

• Élite
Re: soccer trigger
« Reply #1 on: 29 Nov 2018, 15:20 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Lay price to bet

you will have to load all the first half over/under and all the over under markets

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Dec 2018, 18:02 »
Hi mcbee i never seen this until today thanks for the trigger

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 03 Dec 2018, 20:16 »
Hi mcbee can you look at the trigger please?
The trigger is not based on a manual next goal bet but a triggered bet 
Andrew

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 03 Dec 2018, 20:39 »
hi
oop's , I forgot to delete the backing trigger , I had to add the trigger to test while I worked on other triggers etc.

mcbee

please download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 Dec 2018, 20:43 »
Hi mcbee you must have deleted both triggers there is nothing in the trigger

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 03 Dec 2018, 20:46 »
hi
try again , this has happened to me before , not sure why.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE