Author Topic: Some assistance needed  (Read 1574 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Some assistance needed
« on: 20 Nov 2019, 23:01 »
Hi everyone!

New user here, trying to learn how to create triggers... Mixed success so far.

I did a simple horsetrigger that i actually succeded with but this one im struggling with -

I want a trigger that :

• Pre-match find out which football team that is favorite (Say under 2.00) for example we can take a hypothetical example Everton - Brighton 1.75 - 3.4
  • If Brighton scores before minute 40 and therefore take the lead, the trigger should place a back bet on Everton.
  • At minute 65 i want to green up or take the loss.

Thats it, i have a non functional trigger that i dont think is too far off (Tims clues on the mail was a big step forward), if someone kind could make me the correct one so i can compare with what i have and see where i'm wrong. I would be :).

Im a big fan of "learn by doing". But sometimes, you just need a push right up on the road again, to keep going.

And some questions:

Is constants fixed (hence the name?) and if so when to use constants instead of variables and vice versa?
Why the minus 1 in this formula? (football2_s_1_bm_laya*(football2_s_1_bm_layp-1))/(back_price-1) (Oxas connect football market video)

Sorry for the long post, read somewhere on the site that clear explanations was prefered, and im not english so i hope i was understandable enough!

Have a great day/evening wherever you are.

/Jimmy

Re: Some assistance needed
« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov 2019, 14:05 »
Hi
It is difficult to see where you are as you have not included your trigger, but based on your description the backing trigger conditions should look something like the attached screenshot.

This will trigger:
in match odds markets
45 seconds after first goal in the game (to allow time for market to stabilise)
if there less than 40 minutes played
the selection will be the fav before kickoff

and the following two condition blocks check to see who scored first, and will bet on the other selection if the above conditions are met   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Some assistance needed
« Reply #2 on: 22 Nov 2019, 15:26 »
Thank you very much!

I will try it out today, and most definetly learn from it.

Much appreciated.

Have a nice evening!

/Jimmy

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE