Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mcbee on 20 Jun 2014
  • hi all
    sorry i have not been very active in the past month or so, but i have had many problem's. trying to get my new bulgarian long term resident permit.
    i had a 5 year permit that ends in july this year, but in the last 5 years they, as normal changed the application documents etc, so i have been spending a lot of time translating the documents from bulgarian to english and then i found that even the bulgarian migration officer's did not understnd the new regulation's, so a lot of stress and night hours working out the new regulation's.
    i will need a few day's to get my head back together and start working again.

soory again

mcbee
  • #2 by racepro on 20 Jun 2014
  • Hi mcbee,
    Welcome back. I empathise with you as I had 3+ decades of time consuming visa applications in three countries two of which I eventually got a permanent visa and the other I became a citizen. If you like the country and prepared to put in the hours it takes to finalise it then why not.
    Good luck with it and glad to see you back
    R
  • #3 by jmbt on 20 Jun 2014
  • That's no excuse! Go fix my trigger!!

Nah, just kidding man. First things first, bureaucracy is always a pain... Hope everything is fine
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 27 Jun 2014
  • Sorry to hear this mcbee, I too know what it means to be an immigrant and work your way through a foreign country's complicated rules. I do hope you'll get your residence permit very soon.
  • #5 by londolozi on 27 Jun 2014
  • Lucky you are not trying to enter Australia, the current government is becoming ruthless with immigration.

Good luck mcbee, you deserve it.
  • #6 by LarpHager on 29 Jun 2014
  • Thanks for that McBee but there really was no need as far as I'm concerned. You recently wrote a good trigger for me and backed it up with aftersales too. Hope all goes well for you.

Larp
    • LarpHager
Pages:
Actions