Author Topic: Source: Trigger "------"  (Read 1209 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Source: Trigger "------"
« on: 05 Oct 2021, 06:13 »
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way of configuring a trigger to fire depending on the trigger that placed the last bet.

For example, if I have a trigger to back a selection, then two more triggers "green up back bet" and "stop loss back bet", is it possible to fire another trigger depending on which previous trigger placed the last bet?

Like Selection Trigger expression (now_time - green_up_back_bet_bm_laymtime)/mf_seconds is greater then 2

to place another bet 2 seconds after a matched bet placed by the trigger "green up back bet"

Thanks for any help anyone can provide

Re: Source: Trigger "------"
« Reply #1 on: 05 Oct 2021, 14:07 »
Hi
the condition you need is:
and trigger green up back bet number of runs in the market is greater than 0

or if you backing and greening more than one selection:
and trigger green up back bet number of runs per selection is greater than 0

you could also add a condition to check there is no unmatched lay amount from the green up trigger:
and selections lay unmatched is equal to 0
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Oct 2021, 15:04 »
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply, but I don't think that this would work for what I want.

The green up trigger is set to repeat if the same scenario occurs again later in the race, so if I set it to fire when the green up trigger number of runs per market or selection is greater than 0, after the first time the trigger has fired, in all subsequent instances, the trigger will already be greater than 0.

I want my second trigger to fire dependent on the last time the green up trigger was fired.

Is there any way you can think of, in which I could achieve that?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Oct 2021, 15:06 »
Further to my previous comment, the only way that I can see to achieve my goal, is to know if the last bet placed was instigated by the green up trigger. 

I just can't work out how to do it.

« Reply #4 on: 05 Oct 2021, 15:43 »
Hi
Perhaps try setting a user variable as a second action in the green up trigger with a value of bm_layid
then later if bm_layid = user variable, last lay bet was placed by green up trigger

or I would use:
the green up trigger in a separate trigger block with a close block trigger which will reset number of runs
how it works   

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE