Author Topic: sp back amount  (Read 1787 times)

Tags:
  • All members
sp back amount
« on: 22 Apr 2014, 17:49 »
Hi, I've been trying out a trigger which involved small back bets at sp. I couldn't get it to fire. Is there a minimum bet below which I can't place an sp back bet, even if the allow small bets box is ticked in settings ?

Re: sp back amount
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2014, 18:08 »
Hi
From Betfair:
"What is the minimum stake for an SP bet?
The minimum stake for a back bet at BSP is £2 or the local currency equivalent as per normal. The minimum liability is £10 or the local currency equivalent."

Allow small bets is accomplished using three bets. This can be done at a specific price, but because the SP is not known until the bet is matched, small bets procedure will not work. Effectively if the SP bet is below the stated minimum it will be rejected by Betfair.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2014, 19:44 »
that explains a lot, many thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2014, 06:46 »
If you set it to place a 'normal' small bet at 1000 with the persistence set to take BFSP at in play you should get the desired effect - its also a way of making BFSP bets effectively cancellable.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE