Author Topic: SP Back to Lay for a defined %  (Read 1741 times)

• All members
SP Back to Lay for a defined %
« on: 22 May 2019, 19:52 »
Hi,

I would like to import selections to Market feeder for specific races. I will only be on one horse per race but I would like the trigger to place a Back bet (which I can adjust) at the SP Price or as close as possible to the off, but Ideally SP if possible. In addition I would like to be able to specify the lay % below BSP. If the lay fails to match then I would like a stop loss about 80%.

I cant work out how to do it myself.

Thanks

Duncan

• Élite
Re: SP Back to Lay for a defined %
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2019, 20:03 »
hi
I need to know if you want to bet on the back SP price or x minutes before the start time.
if betting on the SP price your stake will have to be the betfair minimum for the SP betting.
you can import the selections name and minimum back sp price.

Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2019, 20:06 »
Thank you for the quick reply.

I would like it to place the back at SP and place a lay in running at a specified %

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2019, 06:33 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount back at SP
bet amount for the lay
Percent of the SP matched price to lay
Minutes before the start time to place the SP bet
Stop loss percent of profit loss

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

If you need to have your triggers adjusted or add a new option / function to them after you have been supplied with a trigger file, please start a new topic.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE