Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by markoone11 on 08 Jun 2017
  • Hi,

I appreciate that I have asked this question before, but, I am now not sure if I asked the question properly, so I will ask it again...

I have a strategy that requires laying to a liability that I choose, and the bet is to be placed at Betfair SP.

I have asked in previous posts if I can set my bet to take its price based on SP. Of course, using this process, we are not sure if it will get matched at that level.

But, I can see from within the MFP interface, using the brief mode, that I can set my SP liability to be whatever I choose, and then click the SP button, and after doing that today, I can see clearly that it has placed my SP bet, and I await it being placed today.

So, that seems to work fine.

Sincere apologies if my question has been answered, but is it possible for me to do something in a trigger to mimic pressing that button? Or is there some way that I can get a "guaranteed" bet placed at SP. I have enclosed guaranteed in quotes, because this is probably not an accurate description. What I know is that now I have clicked the button, my bet will most likely be placed at SP. Is there a way that my trigger can do the same thing? So that I can get the selections, switch on MFP, and leave MFP to look at placing the bet a few seconds before the off?

Yes, I can do it manually, but I prefer to place my bet just before the off because betfair will reduce the bet if there is a horse withdrawn and the reduction ratio will reduce the bet.

Thanks

Mark.
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Jun 2017
  • Hello Mark,

Have you tried the "back at SP" and "lay at SP" trigger actions? See the attached examples.
  • #3 by markoone11 on 09 Jun 2017
  • Many thanks Oxa, exactly what I needed!
Pages:
Actions