Author Topic: [TR] Specific Trigger Required  (Read 1480 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Specific Trigger Required
« on: 17 Oct 2016, 04:45 »
Hi Guys

I have been an annual subscriber for several years and don't believe I have ever requested a free trigger before although I have paid for a number of fancy triggers.

Criteria:
Dutch bets up to 4 horses that I have imported for auto trading, generally one or two horses only.
Choose either Win Bets OR Place bets.
Choose either an amount to lose or bet a percentage of my balance.
Choose either the Max Market for bet placement OR Choose the number of seconds before the jump to place the bets.
Choose a bet recovery of up to 6 losses.

I also require a suggested list of Settings for Betting and Monitoring to complement the Trigger.

Congratulations on a great program and many thanks in advance

Mike McBain
Tasmania

• Élite
Re: Specific Trigger Required
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2016, 07:50 »
hi
i need more info for the recovery as it is very difficult to use a recovery with dutching amount to lose.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 17 Oct 2016, 09:17 »
Hi mcbee

Many thanks for the prompt response.

I had envisaged that if the dutched amount to lose was say $20 then if I set it to recover the $20 bet over 5 races it would in fact add one fifth or $4 to the next 5 bets assuming they were all winners or perhaps it would assume my avg winning divy would be $2 or more and so only need to add $2 to each of those five bets?

Similarly if there was another loser within that recovery sequence it would add to the modified bet as required?

Of course if it is possible and the original $20 bet loss was recovered in less than 5 bets then it would revert to the normal amount to lose of say $20.

With thanks

Mike.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2016, 11:45 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount to lose fixed
Percent of balance bet amount
Bet amount        f=fixed amount    p=percent of bank
Bet type             w=win market      p=place market
Time of bet       i=inplay       or a value for time before the start
Recovery bet number
Loss amount       DO NOT ALTER
Counter                DO NOT ALTER
Max bank             DO NOT ALTER

i have used the recovery as you explained, the trigger will recover until the bet number is reached or the lost amount is recovered whichever is reached first.
set the idle rate to 1 second and the inplay rate to .20

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2016, 04:39 »
Hi mcbee

Many thanks for your prompt and efficient service in supplying my Trigger.

It appears to be working exactly as requested and I am delighted with it.

Best regards

Mike McBain
Tasmania

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 21 Oct 2016, 03:07 »
Hi mcbee

Sorry to trouble you but now I have fully tested your Trigger in Test mode I find that it is missing a number of bets due to previous results not being Settled. Is there something I can do to overcome that or would you be able to modify the Trigger to accomodate?

With sincere thanks

Mike McBain
Tasmania

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 21 Oct 2016, 04:34 »
hi
the previous market needs to be settled as you requested a recovery plan, the trigger needs to know how much the previous loss was.
to alter the betting trigger delete 4 condition blocks that contain status  is settled
if you have problems with altering the trigger please make a new request.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE