Author Topic: spread the loss of a lay bet if the back price reduces by a fixed percentage.  (Read 670 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi Guys,

I have a trigger that lays a horse under specific conditions.

What I want to do "spread the loss" if the back price becomes a fixed percentage below the price the horse was layed at.

Are there any triggers around that do something similar to this? 

Thanks
Steve

Hi
There is a difference in "spread loss" and "distribute loss" trigger actions.

spread loss zeros the loss on the selection you are trading and moves a much higher liability to the other selections

distribute loss is the opposite of green up, it take the loss on the selection and distributes it evenly across all selections.
I think this is the one you are after, but please check the help file for descriptions of both actions

there is an example trigger here which are three simple distribute loss triggers (stop loss) for laying. the trigger file on the website is for an earlier version of MFP, I have converted it for the current version and attached it to this post  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE