Author Topic: staking plan  (Read 3701 times)

Tags:
  • All members
staking plan
« on: 07 Oct 2013, 15:43 »
Hi i am trying the simple staking plan for laying and what i would like to do is only recover when my balance for the session is in a minus state for example my 1st 3 lays win for me and my next bet loses and instead of recovering losses just bet the default until my balance is negative so it would look like this 1st 3 bets win so 3 x 9.5=28.5 next bet beat so 18.5 then next bet beat so 8.5 now next one is beat so now im negative for session so start to double my bets now. Hope that makes sense to you i have attached the trigger to do if it is possible to do regards
Andrew

• Élite
Re: staking plan
« Reply #1 on: 07 Oct 2013, 18:04 »
hi
sorry, but you say,
now im negative for session so start to double my bets now
do you want to double your bet amount or recover the loss.
double bet size= 2x4(or whatever your set amount)=8 until you win,or double your last stake amount(STRESS on the bank)
recover loss= any amount(STRESS on the bank).

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 07 Oct 2013, 18:16 »
Hi
It depends on how you define "the session".
I have added a condition to the trigger which will only update the current loss if the total won/lost amount is less than zero
"the session" is set using this setting:
Settings > General Options > Account Statement > Retrieve data not older than 0 days
this means win/lose variables will be valid only for the current day

In summary, the amended trigger will only start to work and recover a loss if the overall win/lose value for the day is negative. But you must make the settings change as mentioned above.

Please try it in test mode.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 07 Oct 2013, 18:33 »
Thanks Mark and mcbee helpfull as always

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Oct 2013, 15:59 »
Hi Mark or mcbee the trigger i am using doesnt revert back to default bet after a win  what conditions need to be added to make this happen regards
Andrew

« Reply #5 on: 09 Oct 2013, 08:36 »
Hi
I've changed it. Would appreciate it if you could test it and I will check back later.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 09 Oct 2013, 11:02 »
Thanks Mark i will test it and let you know how it goes

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 Oct 2013, 18:31 »
Hi Mark the trigger worked like it should although i never had enough profit to see if it stayed at default after a few wins. I will let you know if it doesnt work but overall im happy i had 10 losses an 4 wins and still had profit so thanks for doing for me

« Reply #8 on: 09 Oct 2013, 18:39 »
Thanks Andrew. Feel free to come back if there is a problem.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE