Author Topic: Staking plan finish,if.....  (Read 5345 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Staking plan finish,if.....
« on: 11 Jan 2014, 14:08 »
Hello I use the back staking plan (double bet,if prev.bet lost) I want  delete all monitoring markets,if the current market win stake value is greater  the prev.lost back  betting summary.
I make delete market trigger ? delete market condition: markets settled P/L greater.... or previouos triggered events P/L is greater than....
Please help. 

• Élite
Re: Staking plan finish,if.....
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2014, 14:52 »
hi
here is the trigger with the delete markets after your in profit.
in the constants you can set
bet amount

please use test mode intil you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2014, 16:03 »
Thank You  :P

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2014, 12:34 »
but i see in one staking plan trigger : Global total won/lost is greater 0 !! Is this OK ?

I bet with "staking plan trigger" 2 horse/market and  any horse racing market per day,if the time of between market is greater 15 min. ( settled function) and delete all  next market's,  if a  daily profit is greater 0 ( bet amount summary < profit wining back bet.)
I want to  make a kombined trigger with  "double stake / 2 back bet if lost" + back betting based RSI, or  "Betting on the selections with second and three highest volume percentages, without favorit and the favorit back price is greater 2.0, and the market selection runners greater or equal 6.
Please help.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2014, 15:50 »
hi
total_won
this is the total profit or loss that you have made since the start of the days betting.

can you give an exaple of bets that you would place in any market.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 13 Jan 2014, 11:14 »
Hello ! The recommend total_won parameter is working !

But i have a next problem.
The staking plan trigger the two backs stake handles it together.
It is solvable, that the trigger the two backs stake from each other let him handle it independently.
 if both back stake is loses, a staking plan trigger (double stake if lost) raises both back stake, if one of the backs bet wins, reset to the init betre, but the other back bet raises it keep moving.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 13 Jan 2014, 13:34 »
hi
please include your altered trigger.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 13 Jan 2014, 20:59 »
Here is my trigger, could you make a separate two back bet staking plan ?

but i dont use the double staking plan if lost (to fast and high for my bankrol), but use sumary back bet/2 + init bet formula

"The staking plan trigger the two backs stake handles it together.
It is solvable, that the trigger the two backs stake from each other let him handle it independently.
 if both back stake is loses, a staking plan trigger (double stake if lost) raises both back stake, if one of the backs bet wins, reset to the init betre, but the other back bet raises it keep moving."

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 13 Jan 2014, 21:36 »
hi
so you want each bet/selection to have its own stake amount.
the betting trigger cannot do this because it is one stake amount for each bet.
i will have to add a second betting trigger and variables / triggers to record the selections index and bet amounts, then link the winners index with the selections index, so that the loser will increase the stake.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 16 Jan 2014, 11:23 »
 Hello mcbee ! Did I give my hard, heavy task ? If this is not soluble, make it two separately triggers.  ???  ???

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 18 Jan 2014, 21:26 »
Hello Mcbee a try it make a tigger with separate back bet, but dosnt work....

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 18 Jan 2014, 23:12 »
hi
sorry i got side tracked.
i will work on your trigger today.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 19 Jan 2014, 08:56 »
hi
here is the trigger with seperate staking for each selection.
in the constants you can set
bet amount
thw trigger will place 2 bets and record there index numbers and matched bet amounts, then the next race the bet amount will be adjusted.
PLEASE UNTICK DELETE SETTLED/FINNISHED EVENTS AUTOMATICALLY in the general options, because the triggers need the last results/meeting to do the calculations.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 19 Jan 2014, 10:46 »
Thank You mcbee ! I test the trigger....

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE