Author Topic: Start betting after a number of losses of one selection [TCKTSTL-658169]  (Read 2767 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from a support request:

Can you set number of losses ( for asianhandicap) or number of under  in row to be optional e.g. you can set X losses in row then start betting. See attachment.

Let say for over under I need to wait 5 under in row and then put  some  money  10$ on 6th game to be over ...if 6th one is under then 7th has  to go  20$ on over and so till over happens.  Same thing for asianhandicap but wait for 5 lose the 6th game go for  win  and so on.
Each group is in same position in that worksheet.

How much is to set this kind of bot , I would come with more details about this setting but should not be complicated it is more about timing.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
hi
i am working on this.
but, when paper trading let us say 10 matches all starting within minute's of each other
we would have match 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10
so when back checking results, you could have
1=under/loss
2=over
3=under/loss
4=under/loss
5=under/loss
6=under/loss
7=under/loss
8=over
9=under/loss
10=under/loss
this with paper trading looks good and we place a bet on match number 8 after our 5 losses in a row.
BUT in reality the under settled loss, is settled by betfair within minutes of the 3rd goal been scored
so we now look like this
at 34 minutes 5=under/loss
at 46 minutes 7=under/loss
at 60 minutes 10=under/loss
at 69 minutes 6=under/loss
at 74 minutes 3=under/loss
so the question is, which match does the trigger place the bet 1,2,4,8 or 9 because they are all next in line.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE