Author Topic: statement  (Read 4749 times)

Tags:
  • All members
statement
« on: 22 Mar 2013, 16:28 »
Hi can someone explain why my statement is showing nothing today or how do i correct this. Regards Andrew

• All members
Re: statement
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2013, 20:54 »
I have had the same problem since I went on to MFP7 some days I have nothing, but most days, the odd race is missing, I can't use it at all, I just log in to my Betfair account and look at the statement there...  ???

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2013, 21:21 »
My statement has shown all along until today. i havent changed any settings so im a bit baffled.  look in your settings in general options and make sure delete SETTLED events auotomatically is chosen. I had finished chose and it wasnt showing statement at all. But im not sure that will cure your problem as you have some results showing.I am sure one of the legends Mark or Mcbee will sort our problem lol hang in there

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2013, 21:42 »
hi
can both of you show a screen shot of your general settings please

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2013, 21:57 »
Here is mine mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 22 Mar 2013, 22:06 »
hi yorkiemac08
change the   update account statement every [30]
to  [20]  or better [15]

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 22 Mar 2013, 22:10 »
Again thanks mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 23 Mar 2013, 16:16 »
sorry, only just seen this reply, I don't seem to get notifications for replies...

I have just changed "delete finished markets" to "delete settled markets" as suggested Yorkie, and mcbee I have refresh account every 10 secs, so that should be ok, I'll let you know how it goes...

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 23 Mar 2013, 18:18 »
Hi i am still having the same problem of nothing showing and changed refresh to 15 as suggested

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 23 Mar 2013, 18:38 »
hi
maybe windows/antivirus or some other software has been updated.
make sure that you are running mfp as administrator
allow access through ALL software, firewall/antivirus/malware etc
some software block some of the saving actions if not given access .

mcbee

« Reply #10 on: 23 Mar 2013, 19:14 »
Hi
Try a new profile with default settings?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 23 Mar 2013, 20:05 »
thanks guys i tried a new profile and it sorted my problems

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 05 Oct 2013, 00:54 »
I just duplicated this issue for me. It seems that creating a new profile with default settings seem to be a good work around?
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE