Author Topic: Tennis Trigger Assistance  (Read 579 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Tennis Trigger Assistance
« on: 14 Jun 2019, 15:53 »
Hi all

First off, I'm quite new to MarketFeeder but can already see how powerful it is and the scope available so thanks to the developers for a great piece of kit.

I've been playing around with triggers for a couple of weeks now and whilst I have picked some stuff up thanks to the triggers that have been made available with the program and on the web site, I'm still not competent enough to complete a specific trigger I want to try.

At the end of the first set in a Tennis market, I would like to lay that set's winner and then trade out if the price moves in my favour by x ticks. Probably also wise to trade out if the price moves against me by y ticks.

Sadly, as I say, I'm not yet competent enough to figure out how to select the set winner.

Any pointers or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Tennis Trigger Assistance
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2019, 16:53 »
Hi and welcome
Trigger conditions for laying the first set winner at the start of the second set:
LAY
Conditions:
selections trigger expression tennis_current_set is equal to 2
and selections trigger expression tennis_current_game is equal to 1
and selections trigger expression tennis_player1_sets_won + tennis_player2_sets_won is equal to 1
and selections trigger expression tennis_player_sets_won is equal to 1
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Tennis Trigger Assistance
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2019, 18:30 »
Thanks for the assistance, MarkV. I'll have a play around with setting that up. I love how configurable this software is but will clearly take me some time to understand all the available. Thanks again.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE