Author Topic: The lay amount to follow a staking plan  (Read 3188 times)

Tags:
  • All members
The lay amount to follow a staking plan
« on: 13 Mar 2013, 11:23 »
Hello guys,

I have a trigger that dutch lay 0-0 and 0-1 if odds below 10 between 5 min before and 10 min after for certain game selection.
For now the expected win amount is fix.
However, I would like to follow a certain staking plan and I do not really have an idea how to do it.

Thank you for any ideas.

• Élite
Re: The lay amount to follow a staking plan
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2013, 12:17 »
hi
you did not say what staking plan you would like.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2013, 13:58 »
Thank you for looking into it.

I did not decide yet what staking plan I will use.
My question was more in principle. I have seen on Marketfeeder website staking plans examples but there are more like trigger itself and not like an amount.
I know that I sound confusing... the idea is to test different staking plans but I don’t know how to link them to my trigger.
Now let’s say I want to go for 1 3 2 6 staking plan where
-    $20 as 1 unit
-   3 as 50% increase
-   2 as 25% increase
-   6 as  75% increase

By the way there is a flaw in my lay trigger, the time condition between 5 min and -10  min before off doesnt work. For now, I will keep it just with 5 min before until I will figure out how to combine before off and after off.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2013, 18:20 »
hi
i did notice the error
it should be the smallest number first
-10 then 5

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2013, 18:26 »
hi again
if you want to test different staking plans, the just copy your complete set of triggers
then load the staking plan you want to try
paste your saved block into the staking triggers
copy the amount box from the staking plan betting trigger and paste it ito your betting trigger
then untick enabled on the staking plan trigger
check all the staking plan triggers to see if they are linked to the betting trigger.
look for AND trigger (the betting trigger name)
if you find any then replace the (the betting trigger name) with your betting trigger name

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE