Author Topic: The Endless Staking Plan  (Read 21940 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: The Endless Staking Plan
« Reply #15 on: 03 May 2014, 22:50 »
hi
yes i would like the connection monitor screen shot please, with the settings.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #16 on: 03 May 2014, 23:13 »
hi
can you include a screen shot of the bet placed also showing the variable screen with ba,b and p variables.

thank you
mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 04 May 2014, 02:21 »
Ok, I'll try to send a few screenshots before and after some races.

Be patient, as I'm not too good with tech stuff.

bobh

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 04 May 2014, 06:57 »
mcbee,

Hopefully I have attached screenshots of three consecutive races, just after the bet was placed, and then just after the result was downloaded. It includes the user variables I use, and this will show bm_backp at 0 all the time.

I have also included a screenshot of connection monitor.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Regards,

bobh

PS Sorry, I'll have to resend in bits as an error message said the attachment size was too large.

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 04 May 2014, 07:12 »
Screenshot 1

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 04 May 2014, 07:14 »
Screenshot 2

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 04 May 2014, 07:15 »
Screenshot 3

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 04 May 2014, 07:15 »
And 4

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 04 May 2014, 07:17 »
Last and Screenshot 5.

Hope you got them all.

bobh

• Élite
« Reply #24 on: 04 May 2014, 07:35 »
hi
i cannot see any reason why the p value is 1 all the time, i will look into this more.
the reason why your bm_backp is not working in the variable screen is because when you put bm_backp only the bot will use the favourite as a selection.
to see the bm_backp of your selection, you have to put s_ (the selections index number) _bm_backp.
so for selection index 5 you would have to type
s_5_bm_backp

please confirm that you are running mfp as administrator and mfp has full access through your antivirus and firewall software.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #25 on: 04 May 2014, 07:42 »
hi
please try this trigger.
i have added a condition to make sure that the bm_backp is greater than 1.01 before recording the price.

please use test mode

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #26 on: 04 May 2014, 08:08 »
hi
with this trigger been a recovery plan, you can only monitor 1 market at a time until the prev market is settled, because the variables are set to global so they can be used in the next market for calculations.
if the next market is monitored or bets placed before the last market has ran/settled the p value would have been 1, now it will be 0

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 04 May 2014, 09:40 »
Hi again,

The time difference makes it a bit difficult to respond immediately.

I'll try to answer your questions:

Yes, I am running as administrator

Yes, it has full access through firewall  and anti-virus (McAfee)

I did not understand bm_backp needed an index. There is only one selection per race, so s_1_bm_backp should work?

On busy racedays, there could be 3 or 4 meeting being monitored at the same time if any race has a delay. I see how this could be a problem, but how can I overcome it?

I will try the revised trigger tomorrow, which is a quiet raceday, and let you know.

I really appreciate the time you are spending on me, and I guess with MarkV taking a rest, your time will be even more at a premium. I will leave you in peace once this problem is sorted out.

bobh

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 04 May 2014, 14:23 »
Hi bobh,
I noticed by this thread you have opted for the Endless from the ones I suggested on a previous topic.
I had a lot of fun with it over the years using a manual approach and it can be a bit tricky adopting a trigger approach. I'm sure it can be done and no better than mcbee to help you.
I'd be interested in following your progress particularly if you have a decent strike rate and roi.
It won't turn a losing system into a winning one as I may have mentioned but you will get a long run for your money...... and hopefully a good profit.
best of luck
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• Élite
« Reply #29 on: 04 May 2014, 21:56 »
hi
it is my fault, with it been a recovery plan, i should have included a trigger to delete any market until the last market is settled.
i will make adjustments, test and post the trigger here.

if you want to see the bm matched price, you still need to add the selection index.
most times the selection is within the first 10, so in the variable screen type
s_1_bm_backp
s_2_bm_backp
do this up to s_10_bm_backp
and then you will see what selection has the matched bet price

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE