Author Topic: three-back-bets-over-05/  (Read 665 times)

Tags:
  • All members
three-back-bets-over-05/
« on: 21 Feb 2023, 18:02 »
Hi.

I would like you to make changes to this trigger https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/three-back-bets-over-05/

The only changes you have to make, is to be able to use in on 0.5 goal in first half. Alle the other things should be as they are.

• All members
Re: three-back-bets-over-05/
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2023, 15:47 »
I paid yesterday, so i could ger my trigger a little faster. But it still says “make trigger private”

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2023, 08:29 »
Hello,

Your trigger is in the queue (there are 5 ones ahead). We do all our best to make them quicker but some triggers require a lot of testing.
Thank you for your patience.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 28 Feb 2023, 11:56 »
Hello!

Please see your amended triggers attached.

Use the constants inside the file to adjust the trigger settings. Set the new constant full_time to 0 if you want to bet on Over 0.5 goals in the First Half Goals market, or to 1 if you want to keep betting on Over 0.5 goals in full time.

Accordingly, adjust the max_05_price to a higher value if you bet in the First Half Goals market as prices tend to be higher there.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode before you switch to real money. I recommend testing triggers in Time Machine, as you can run your strategy by multiple markets in minutes, and the data is very cheap. 

If you'd like to make any changes to the original trigger description, please make a new trigger request.

If the triggers do not meet your original requirements, please reopen this request by clicking "Flag it as Incomplete".
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE