Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by woodsidestudio69 on 13 May 2013
  • Hi,

Is it possible to identify individual lay requests/bets in-play? For example, if someone places a large lay bet on the place market can it be flagged by MF using triggers?

Thanks,

Mark
  • #2 by woodsidestudio69 on 13 May 2013
  • I guess this could also be expressed by a large spike in the market volume on the lay side. Could this be monitored also?

Best regards,

Mark
  • #3 by mcbee on 13 May 2013
  • hi
    you would use a variable to record the lay_amount, with a condition that if the lay_amount was greater than the variable then record the lay_amount else keep the variable amount.

mcbee
  • #4 by woodsidestudio on 14 May 2013
  • Great, so my requirement is as follows:

If a lay bet appears in the market with an amount of greater than 'x' and a price of less than 'y', then place a lay bet of 'xx' using the same price + 10 ticks.

Is this possible?

Cheers,

Mark
  • #5 by mcbee on 14 May 2013
  • hi
    you would need to open the trigger editor by pressing the Triggers at the top center of the bot screen.
    or use the trigger editor direct from the marketfeefer pro folder in your Start menu at the bottom left of your computer screen (in all programs).
    then when opened
    press New File
    press Add Block
    press Add Trigger
    you will now have a trigger for lay betting (you can alter this to backing or any other by pressing the fawn coloured lay)
    press where it says No conditions
    press Add condition
    press where it says   Back Price
    scroll down until you see   Lay Amount  , then press Lay Amount
    press where it says         is equal to    , then select       is greater than
    press where there are 3 dots  ,  then type the amount you want , then OK
    now do the same for you other conditions
    then press save conditions
    the bet of xx , you put in the amount box of the trigger
    the same price +10 ticks you put in the price box of the trigger like this
    r_ticks( (your set price),10)
    like this   r_ticks(5,10)   = price of 5 plus 10 ticks (you can have -10 for 10 ticks less)
    then press Save As
    type the name and choose a location to save the trigger

mcbee
  • #6 by woodsidestudio69 on 14 May 2013
  • Hi mcbee,

Thanks for this information, I will have a play with the editor today. I have also put in a support request on the subject which goes in to further detail.

Thanks again,

Mark
  • #7 by woodsidestudio69 on 14 May 2013
  • Hi,

I will keep playing with the triggers when I get time but I just want to make sure that you have my support request from earlier today.

Best regards,

Mark
  • #8 by mcbee on 14 May 2013
  • hi
    oxa is away for a few day's, so i won't know until she return's

mcbee
  • #9 by woodsidestudio69 on 14 May 2013
  • Ok, thanks for letting me know mcbee.

Best regards,

Mark
Pages:
Actions