Author Topic: [TR] Tradeout all trigger  (Read 2473 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Tradeout all trigger
« on: 11 Feb 2015, 20:47 »
Hi,

I would like a trigger to tradeout all if the market pl overall is > x

Initially I am thinking that there would be a maximum of 3 lay bets in the market.

Thanks,

• Élite
Re: Tradeout all trigger
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2015, 14:42 »
hi
sorry but can you give an example of what you require.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2015, 14:47 »
Hi,

I want to lay the first 3 horses in a race at back price.

Then monitor the overall market PL.

If the overall market PL > x amount then tradeout all 3.

Repeat the exercise.

Thanks,

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 Feb 2015, 09:52 »
Please define what the "overall market P/L" is and how you would calculate it (for example, if you were paper-trading).
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 22 Feb 2015, 10:42 »
Please define what the "overall market P/L" is and how you would calculate it (for example, if you were paper-trading).

An example but it could be any combination:

I lay the first 3 horses in the betting based on Rank or 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourite and after awhile the market gives me the following scenario:

1. Horse A has -2.50
2. Horse B has +6.00
3. Horse C has - 1.50

Therefore the overall profit would be +2.00 if I traded all 3 out at that moment in time using the current back prices.

Thanks,

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 26 Feb 2015, 10:05 »
hi
here is your trigger
there is one constant that you can set
profit required

you never gave any instructions on selections, so the trigger will work in markets with up to 18 selections, you can use it in markets with more runners,BUT you must only use the first 18 selection index numbers.
download the trigger, copy and paste it in to your set of triggers and add the constant, or if you place lay bets manualy then just use the trigger as it is.
start with small amounts of profit required (quick in and out betting), the higher the profit required the longer you are in the market and maybe miss a chance off greening.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 26 Feb 2015, 10:21 »
hi
here is your trigger
there is one constant that you can set
profit required

you never gave any instructions on selections, so the trigger will work in markets with up to 18 selections, you can use it in markets with more runners,BUT you must only use the first 18 selection index numbers.
download the trigger, copy and paste it in to your set of triggers and add the constant, or if you place lay bets manualy then just use the trigger as it is.
start with small amounts of profit required (quick in and out betting), the higher the profit required the longer you are in the market and maybe miss a chance off greening.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

Many thanks, will give it a try today.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE