Author Topic: Trading in the same market  (Read 1551 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trading in the same market
« on: 22 Nov 2018, 13:52 »
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help (I have tried a lot of things already) but what I want to do is trade in the same market, so for example Footy CS, so I place a back bet on current score say 0 - 0, then place a tradeout bet, if at any point the tradeout bet isn't matched and  goal is scored, then cancel tradeout bet, put another back bet in on the new scoreline and repeat the process.

Needless to say I already have a trigger that does all this, but I cant get it to place a tradeout bet on the next scoreline when back bet is placed, it see's (in test mode) theres another bet and tells me none of the selections qualify for a green up.

If anyone can help shed some light on this please, and do the back bets (losing ones) disappear whilst in real mode?

kev

• Élite
Re: Trading in the same market
« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov 2018, 14:11 »
hi
in your attempt to green up trigger you should have , and selections back matched is greater than 0 , trigger set to once per selection , this should then place a green up bet on any selection that has a back bet on it.
the other way is to use , and trigger (name of backing trigger) number of runs per selection is greater than 0 , trigger set to once per selection , this should then place a green up bet on any selection that the backing trigger bets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 22 Nov 2018, 14:44 »
hi
I did a test trigger to back the current score and attempt to green up with the , and selections back matched is greater than 0.
it worked perfectly every time.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 22 Nov 2018, 14:58 »
Hi mcbee,

I do have that condition on the green up trigger, only thing I noticed was that "Against Last Matched Bet" was unchecked. hopefully checking this it wll work now but only time will tell.

kev

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 22 Nov 2018, 15:29 »
hi
if you have problems then include a screen shot of the program log please.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 22 Nov 2018, 15:48 »
Hi mcbee,

Im still having the issue,

here is a SS of part of the log.

thanks
kev

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 22 Nov 2018, 16:02 »
hi 
the program log please.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 22 Nov 2018, 16:27 »
Hi mcbee,

Sorry my bad here is the program log.
kev

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 22 Nov 2018, 16:35 »
hi
thank you.
please check the back price placed/matched 1.01 , you cannot green this.
maybe your trigger is placing back bets before the market is stable , thus backing at very low odds .

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 22 Nov 2018, 18:12 »
Hi mcbee,

Seems that you are correct (again) sorry I only ust noticed this, whilst looking through account statement.

kev

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE