Author Topic: Trading under 2.5 goals strategy  (Read 3050 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trading under 2.5 goals strategy
« on: 03 Jan 2017, 11:50 »
Hello

I'm looking into buying a bot to help with automated betting and training. I'm wondering if your bot is able to do trading that I do manually -

I normally trade the under 2.5 goals market,sometimes under 3.5 and 4.5 markets. I normally keep my eye out for a team to score in the first half, once a goal is scored and the markets are no longer suspended,I put in a back bet,normally at £100. More often than not the markets will put the "back under 2.5 goals" temporarily higher,then about a few minutes they lower back to normal levels. I will then lay under 2.5 goals for a guaranteed profit.

Bit of a long shot,but I was wondering if there was a way I could select a number of games, and where as soon as a goal is scored in the first half and the suspended market resumes,my back bet for under 2.5 goals is placed,then after a few
Minutes trade out at the lower odds for guarenteed profit.

Hope I explained that well lol.

Thanks for your help guys!

Regards

Marc

• Élite
Re: Trading under 2.5 goals strategy
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jan 2017, 16:11 »
hi
all what you described can be done with mfp.

I was wondering if there was a way I could select a number of games,
you can select games with different conditions or if you want to only bet in x number of games then there is a condition to cover this.
And you can request a free trigger to do all what you want.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE