Author Topic: Transaction limit [TCKT08082013TRN]  (Read 2544 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Transaction limit [TCKT08082013TRN]
« on: 08 Aug 2013, 07:47 »
Hi,

I have some questions regarding the transaction limit.

The manual says that every new bet, modified bet and cancelled bet is counting against the max on 1000 in hour.

1. Is there a way to just modify a existing bet in one call? Or is the only way to cancel and make a new? (like if I just want to move it?)

2. When I use small bets (under the Betfair limit). Is this counting as 1 call? or is it in fact 2 or 3 calls?

Thanks,

Nic.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Re: Transaction limit
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2013, 19:45 »
I might be mistake here ... but modifiying the bet either cancels and makes a new one or adds a new one.

If you change the amount (increase) a new bet is added with the difference of the 2. decrease amount .. cancels old and creates a new bet with the new amount.

Small bets is 4 ... create 1.01 lay for 10 ... add 1 so 1.01 lay for 11 ... cancel 10 stake bet .. change odds off 1 stake bet.

This is just from watching the web front end .. api should be close, though probably not exact.
Fortune favors the brave!

• Élite
Re: Transaction limit
« Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2013, 20:40 »
hi
1 bet above betfiar limit is 1 count.
to make 1 bet below the betfair limit is 3 counts,plus 1 to move/alter.
the limit can be reached or close to, if you bet in multiple football markets or constantly placing and cancelling single bets to get matched at a better price.
if your count is above 500 per hour, then betfair will be scanning your activity daily,  so be carefull.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE