Author Topic: triger over/under martingale  (Read 2992 times)

Tags:
  • All members
triger over/under martingale
« on: 12 Mar 2015, 13:12 »
Hello everyone
I have a problem I'm testing de triger over/under martingale but the triger has a bug, not place the bets correctly.
Example place a bet lay over 0.5FT if this bet is red normaly place other bet in 1.5FT and successively.
But the bot not place all bets fail many bets.
A person say the triger in new API is not work correctly.
how can I solve the problem?
greetings

Re: triger over/under martingale
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2015, 13:37 »
Hi
Please make sure this setting is NOT ticked:
Settings > General Options > Market Settings > Delete settled events automatically

This setting MUST be ticked:
Settings > Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Download match score

Also ensure all the markets for the game are loaded: OU0.5, OU1.5, OU2.5.....OU8.5

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Mar 2015, 14:16 »
Yes i see and this all right.
maybe is number max segments is 30?
thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Apr 2015, 10:23 »
Does anybody use the trigger and could maybe upload some screenshots of the correct settings or is there maybe something wrong with the original trigger? I tried to use it, settings are as described in other posts but the trigger stops at laying the O/U 2.5 market. Couldn´t find a reason for that so far in the log...

« Reply #4 on: 09 Apr 2015, 13:12 »
Hi
I've just been testing the trigger from this link:
http://marketfeederpro.com/solutions/staking-plans/over-under-martingale/
and it works fine.

The only things I can think of is no lay price available, i.e. low liquidity which does occur towards the end of some games.
Also do you have sufficient test funds or real funds to cover the lay liability, which again can become quite big towards the end of a game.
And of course do not delete the previously settled markets in the game.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 09 Apr 2015, 15:12 »
In this case it was at half time when it should have lay the O/U 2.5 market. What does the trigger do if there´s no liquidity for the moment but later again? Does it try to place the bet again a few seconds later?

« Reply #6 on: 09 Apr 2015, 15:36 »
Hi
Yes it will. The trigger will place the next lay as soon as all the trigger conditions are met. I'm sure the answer is in the trigger logs.

There can be other reasons, for example, Betfair may stop offering markets in-play during the game, the market_score may be inaccurate or not updated etc.

In response to your post I just wanted to test the trigger today and as far as I can tell it's been working OK.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 23 Apr 2015, 09:38 »
This trigger yesterday try do enter in over 2.5 at 1.29, as he could not get that odd was waiting and when I saw the odd already went to 1.79. the trigger don´t update the odd to enter again.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE