Author Topic: Trigger's number of runs [TCKTALI-165764]  (Read 1917 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Trigger's number of runs [TCKTALI-165764]
« on: 27 Dec 2013, 20:29 »
Copied from a support request:

I tried my best but failed to have my trigger "Test2" work only after my trigger "Test1" has been executed.  Instead the trigger "Test2" works independently and seems like it ignores The condition  "and Trigger Test 1 Number of runs is greater than 0. I remember I had no problems with older versions of the software where  and "The trigger has been executed" condition was used. How do I make the trigger "Test2" work only after the trigger "Test1" backed a selection?

Thank you.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Trigger's number of runs [TCKTALI-165764]
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2013, 21:09 »
hi
if you include your triggers, i will test them and see what the problem is.
the main reason for the
trigger has been executed
not to work,is that the trigger has been executed in a different market.
for example if you had a betting trigger in the win market and had another betting trigger in the place market to execute after the win market trigger with the condition and trigger bet in win market has been executed, the trigger in the place market will NOT work, because the trigger for the win market has executed in the win market, not the place market.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2013, 06:54 »
From your explanation I understood that I can not link a win market trigger with a place market trigger via "and trigger number of runs...". Is there a way to do it?
Thank you

P.S.
I wish I could insert a hyperlink to my trigger, but I have no idea how to do it. "Insert hyperlink" button does not work for me  :(

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2013, 09:26 »
hi
you can add triggers etc after you have 5 posts, this is due to unwanted new none bot users advertising the usual stuff.
if you want your trigger to activate when the win market has a selection with a matched bet, then use winplace_r_1_bm_backa is greater than 0  in your place market trigger.
r=rank
1=favourite
bm=bet matched
backa=back amount

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 28 Dec 2013, 17:55 »
Thanks a lot! It looks like it works!  :-*

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE