Author Topic: trigger  (Read 3535 times)

• All members
trigger
« on: 09 Nov 2018, 22:12 »
Hi can you fix this trigger so that it loads after a goal is scored
p am betting on the next goal market and linking with half time and correct score markets

• Élite
Re: trigger
« Reply #1 on: 09 Nov 2018, 22:58 »
hi
this will take a day or so because I do not have any next goal markets in the time machine , so it is live betting only.
are you betting manually in the next goal market.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2018, 06:46 »
hi
please give instructions and an example of what you want to happen.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2018, 06:54 »
hi
your triggers place a bet on the 0 - 0 , but this will not be available if there is 1 goal.
I need full information for triggers and conditions please.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2018, 09:48 »
Hi for the sake of testing you can change the trigger to  football14 that is over/under 8.5 or which ever you have in time machine

The trigger is basically  chase a goal so a 5-5 draw would be a good game for me
i have 4 triggers the 1st is for index1
the 2nd is for index 2
3rd is for half time score market
4th is correct score in the 2nd half to keep liability low in case of 0-0
i manually place a bet which should trigger a lay on the current score which is 0-0 
a goal is scored by the index 1 
i bet manually and triggers a lay bet on 1-0
a goal is scored by index 2
i bet manually and triggers a lay bet on 1-1
and the cycle continues until the game ends hopefully 5-5 each

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2018, 11:38 »
hi

can you fix this trigger so that it loads after a goal is scored
so you don't want it to start after 1 goal or the 0 - 0 bets will not get placed ?

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 10 Nov 2018, 12:08 »
hi it places the 1st bet on 0-0 it is then i want the trigger to reload when new market has formed hope this helps

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 10 Nov 2018, 13:14 »
hi
so the trigger should LAY bet in the 0 - 0 in the ht then if the score is 0 - 0 at 45 minutes place a second LAY bet in the ft score
then you want the other triggers to place bets at the current score after you have placed a manual bet in the next goal market , if there is 1 goal or more.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2018, 14:46 »
hi
your trigger is set to place a lay bet when you bet manually on the away team (index 2) , if the match minutes are less than 45 then the trigger places a lay bet on 0 - 0 ht , if the match minutes are 45+ then the trigger will place a lay bet on 0 - 0 ft.
the other triggers wait for a bet to be placed on the home team (index 1) then place a bet at the current score in the ht before 45 mins or ft after 45 mins.
do you want the triggers to place a lay bet on whatever the current score is when you place a back bet in the next goal market.
score 0 - 0 you place a bet on the home/away team , trigger places a lay bet on the current score after about 90 secs ( so the markets are stable ) ht or ft whichever the match minutes .
if there is a goal and you place another bet in the next goal market the triggers go again on the current score and so on.
I need to know so that I can make the trigger do exactly what you want.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 10 Nov 2018, 15:25 »
hi yes place s lay bet on 0-0 correct score if 0-0 at ht. place a lay on current score when manual bet is placed then reload when new market is formed and continue on that cycle of bets

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 15 Nov 2018, 15:55 »
hi
I am getting there.
I need to know do you use index 17,18 and 19 in the correct score market.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 15 Nov 2018, 16:13 »
hi
if the answer is yes.
how does the trigger decide if to lay on the home or away or draw

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 15 Nov 2018, 18:16 »
Hi mcbee i am using the next goal market for the trigger not the over under market and i dont need to bet on home away or draw just reload the current score trigger thanks

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 15 Nov 2018, 18:34 »
hi
but the correct score has 
17 any other home win
18 any other away win
19 any other draw
the half time score has
10 any unquoted

so I need to know what to do.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 15 Nov 2018, 18:44 »
Hi sorry mcbee my mistake i thought you were betting in match odds market.
Can you add the 10 for the half time score as well?
Can you make it 17 for home win as it would make it very hard to do all 3 and as my betting will involve fairly strong home teams it will be most likely for the bigger scores to be in their favour thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE