Author Topic: trigger  (Read 3537 times)

• All members
Re: trigger
« Reply #15 on: 15 Nov 2018, 18:44 »
Hi sorry mcbee my mistake i thought you were betting in match odds market.
Can you add the 10 for the half time score as well?
Can you make it 17 for home win as it would make it very hard to do all 3 and as my betting will involve fairly strong home teams it will be most likely for the bigger scores to be in their favour thanks

• Élite
« Reply #16 on: 15 Nov 2018, 19:36 »
hi
ok so include lay index 10 in the first half
and lay index 17 in the correct score 
but remember that these two will only have one lay bet on them once reached there will be no more lay bets placed

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 15 Nov 2018, 19:46 »
yes  mcbee i understand that thanks

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 20 Nov 2018, 16:40 »
hi
here is your trigger , there are no constants to set.

if you enter a market after a goal is scored OR you miss a manual bet and a goal is scored you have to make sure that there is 1 more back bet than the current score , so if there are 2 goals there needs to be 3 back bets.

please use test mode until you are happy that the trigger is doing as you expect.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE