Author Topic: [TR] trigger  (Read 3924 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] trigger
« on: 14 Oct 2015, 10:15 »
Hi!

I would like to ask someone to make a bot trigger which will do these things:

1.will place 3 lay bets on all horses in a race.
2.each lay bet must be with different lay size (for example 1.05, 1.10 and 1.20)
3.on each of these 3 lay bets there must be placed different amount of money (for example 10,5,1 eur).

• Élite
Re: trigger
« Reply #1 on: 14 Oct 2015, 11:57 »
hi
here is your trigger as requested, in the constants you can set
First bet amount
First lay price
Second bet amount
Second lay price
Third bet amount
Third lay price

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Oct 2015, 12:27 »
Many Thanks!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 Oct 2015, 19:39 »
hmm, what is "inapropriate state of market"?

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 14 Oct 2015, 19:44 »
hi
it means that the market has finished or has been canceled.
make sure that you are monitoring the markets at least 10 seconds before the start time.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Oct 2015, 21:37 »
one more question - is there some minimum liability limits for lay stakes?

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 15 Oct 2015, 06:36 »
hi
the minimum bet amount is whatever applies to your country, most countries it is 2 euro, they do not look at the liability side, only to make sure that you have enough funds to cover the liability.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 15 Oct 2015, 07:11 »
i just meant lay low... in geeks toy it is no problem to lay at 1.01 if i want and any amount including those lower than 2, or 1 or whatever eur... .

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 15 Oct 2015, 11:28 »
for example - even manually i can place inplay bets on lay 1,01 with amount 0,10eur. While trigger just doing nothing like that.

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 15 Oct 2015, 17:39 »
hi
open the settings at the top right of mfp screen
select Betting options
tick   Allow small bets
save

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 15 Oct 2015, 20:59 »
ok, then one more question - is it possible to modify trigger so that those lay bets are keep at inplay?

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 15 Oct 2015, 23:41 »
hi
i have set all bets to keep in-play because is is not logical to lay all then cancel.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 16 Oct 2015, 13:20 »
Ok, thanks, btw. is there any limits on triggers? I just got 200 settled bets and thats it - it stopped working.

"bets could not be placed because of transaction limit..."

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 16 Oct 2015, 16:48 »
hi
i have not included a transaction limit.
with betfair if you go over 1000 per hour then there is a charge or used to be with the old api.
check your betfair account to see if it has a limit set.
you have to remember that if betting below the betfair amount the bets are 3 times what is placed.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE