Author Topic: Trigger adjusting  (Read 1548 times)

• All members
Trigger adjusting
« on: 12 Jul 2020, 12:09 »
Hi,

can you adjust my trigger please?

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/certain-amount-of-money-waiting-to-get-matched/

instead of alerting trigger would place a back bet. If there is some money waiting trigger would place a bet in front of the queue. Please find screenshot attached. There is some money waiting to get matched for Charlton at 3.75. So trigger would place a bet one tick lower, at 3.7. If jumped and someone goes lower - lets say - 3.65, trigger would move to 3.60. Until fully matched. 

Same with laying. If some money is waiting already to lay Brentford at 1.51, trigger would place a lay bet at 1.52.

• Administrator
Re: Trigger adjusting
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2020, 07:52 »
Hello!

Please specify what you mean by "money waiting": obviously there is some money offered at any price, otherwise this price wouldn't be there in the first place.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2020, 10:08 »
Hi,

nothing to change if we speak about conditions. As om scrrenshot. 

At the moment all I get is a notification. I need to change it to place a bet instead of notifying me.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jul 2020, 08:12 »
Please see your triggers attached. Use the constants inside the file to adjust the settings.

You can test the triggers in Test Mode, but their behaviour will be different from real mode, because in real mode your bets will change the current prices of the selections you will back or lay on.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE