Author Topic: [TR] trigger adjustment  (Read 1997 times)

• All members
[TR] trigger adjustment
« on: 30 Jul 2018, 09:51 »

Hi there,

I would like to be able to use the over/under Martingale trigger but I would like to have a set target in % so that once achieved the trigger would green up and cancel all the bets he would eventually need to make.

I would if possible like to have this as a constant so I would adjust the % based on the tests that I will carry out.

Thanks for your help

Colorado    

• Élite
Re: trigger adjustment
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jul 2018, 10:47 »
hi
please complete the request and include your trigger to be altered.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2018, 15:34 »

Hi mcbee,

Sorry, I missed to do the request properly.

Please see attached   

Thanks 

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jul 2018, 17:35 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
The amount of the initial bet
Percent of bank balance to green up and stop betting 

if you want to see all the markets profit/loss as the prices alter , open the user variables screen (top of mfp screen below triggers) then copy and paste the below formulas.

sb*(gp/100)
total_won+market_min_pl
s_2_tradeout_pl
s_2_tradeout_pl+(football6_market_settled_pl/(1-commission))
s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl + football11_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl + football11_market_settled_pl + football12_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl + football11_market_settled_pl + football12_market_settled_pl + football13_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))

copy each line complete from s_2     to   ))

first is your percent of bank
next is the amount required to green up
next each one is for the current goal from 0 to 8

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below 
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jul 2018, 18:16 »
cheers mcbee

appreciate your help 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE