Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Colorado on 30 Jul 2018

• Hi there,

I would like to be able to use the over/under Martingale trigger but I would like to have a set target in % so that once achieved the trigger would green up and cancel all the bets he would eventually need to make.

I would if possible like to have this as a constant so I would adjust the % based on the tests that I will carry out.

Thanks for your help

Colorado    

• #2 by mcbee on 30 Jul 2018
  • hi
    please complete the request and include your trigger to be altered.

mcbee
  • #3 by Colorado on 30 Jul 2018

• Hi mcbee,

Sorry, I missed to do the request properly.

Please see attached   

Thanks 
  • #4 by mcbee on 30 Jul 2018
  • hi
    here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
    The amount of the initial bet
    Percent of bank balance to green up and stop betting 

if you want to see all the markets profit/loss as the prices alter , open the user variables screen (top of mfp screen below triggers) then copy and paste the below formulas.

sb*(gp/100)
    total_won+market_min_pl
    s_2_tradeout_pl
    s_2_tradeout_pl+(football6_market_settled_pl/(1-commission))
    s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
    s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
    s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
    s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
    s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl + football11_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
    s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl + football11_market_settled_pl + football12_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))
    s_2_tradeout_pl+((football6_market_settled_pl + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_settled_pl + football10_market_settled_pl + football11_market_settled_pl + football12_market_settled_pl + football13_market_settled_pl)/(1-commission))

copy each line complete from s_2     to   ))

first is your percent of bank
    next is the amount required to green up
    next each one is for the current goal from 0 to 8

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below 
  • #5 by Colorado on 30 Jul 2018
  • cheers mcbee

appreciate your help 
Pages:
Actions