Author Topic: Trigger check  (Read 490 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger check
« on: 02 Mar 2023, 18:37 »
Hi,

Could you please look at the attached trigger. It's working mainly as planned. However, if it suffers a second loss before the first loss has been recovered, it just stops placing bets and I can't see why. Woould be useful to have a variable to control the number of outstanding un-recovered losses, if that is possible.

But it certainly needs to be more than one.

Many thanks in advance
Gerard

• Administrator
Re: Trigger check
« Reply #1 on: 20 Mar 2023, 16:02 »
Hello!

I have tested the triggers you attached in a variety of horse racing and Greyhound markets.

The triggers work as expected.

Here are possible reasons why they stop placing new bets for you:

- because of the high odds you want to lay at, and consequently high liability, you run our of money after the second loss. Check for the "Insufficient funds" error in the Program Log.

- markets are deleted as soon as they are settled, which prevents the loss recovery from working correctly. Make sure you turn this setting OFF: Delete finished markets automatically in General Options. Alternatively, you can leave it turned on, but set to Delete all except 20 most recent markets.

- once the loss recovery is activated, the triggers will lay on the potential horse's only if it's price is in the range of min_odds to max_recovery_odds. It is possible that you have overlooked this constant, so its value is too low.

I hope this helps to resolve your problem. No changes to triggers are needed.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE