Author Topic: Trigger Condition  (Read 2090 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger Condition
« on: 09 Jan 2014, 03:35 »
Good Afternoon,
attached is a Trigger I use for dutch backing 1-4 horses with loss recoupment over 4 races.
Could you please advise how I add a condition that the bet on each race only be made if the odds of the dutch bet is greater than $1.8.
That is if two horses are dutched backed in the race the combined odds of the two horses must be greater than $1.8 for the trigger to fire and the bet made.
Thank you.

• Élite
Re: Trigger Condition
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jan 2014, 05:52 »
hi
i have done it another way, not the combined prices ,but the dutch calculation amount (more important).
i have added a new constant for you to set.
All selection minimum dutch calculation less than 100=profit

so all you do is set the constant to anything less than 100 to make a dutch profit on your selections.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jan 2014, 06:18 »
Thank you Mcbee Happy New Year to you.

Could you explain what your "dutch calculation amount is" please.

What I am looking to do is set and forget a series of dutch bets bu only if the dutch resultant in each race is a minimum $1.8, 1 min before the jump.

Please instruct me what figure  I need to insert in your new constant to make the $1.8 minimum acceptable bet.
All the best.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 09 Jan 2014, 10:56 »
hi
it is better to use the dutch calculation, because whatever the prices are if there calculation is less than 100 then you make a profit on those selections.
with your setting dutch amount to win, the lower the amount below 100,the less your bet amount will be.
i would start at 95 and see how many bets are placed and how much your bet amounts are.
you need to do some testing, to get a happy medium, more bets placed, less bet amounts, but with the most wins.
how are you selecting your selections.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2014, 01:10 »
"how are you selecting your selections."
I do my own form.
I find I can find the winner in 2 selections at least once over 4 races.
However often the dutch resultant is $1.5 or less. Which makes for bets outside my comfort zone.
So I am looking for a way to have a minimum bet size of $1.8 before the trigger will fire.

Thank You.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE