Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by john360180 on 09 Jan 2014
  • Good Afternoon,
    attached is a Trigger I use for dutch backing 1-4 horses with loss recoupment over 4 races.
    Could you please advise how I add a condition that the bet on each race only be made if the odds of the dutch bet is greater than $1.8.
    That is if two horses are dutched backed in the race the combined odds of the two horses must be greater than $1.8 for the trigger to fire and the bet made.
    Thank you.
  • #2 by mcbee on 09 Jan 2014
  • hi
    i have done it another way, not the combined prices ,but the dutch calculation amount (more important).
    i have added a new constant for you to set.
    All selection minimum dutch calculation less than 100=profit

so all you do is set the constant to anything less than 100 to make a dutch profit on your selections.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
  • #3 by john360180 on 09 Jan 2014
  • Thank you Mcbee Happy New Year to you.

Could you explain what your "dutch calculation amount is" please.

What I am looking to do is set and forget a series of dutch bets bu only if the dutch resultant in each race is a minimum $1.8, 1 min before the jump.

Please instruct me what figure  I need to insert in your new constant to make the $1.8 minimum acceptable bet.
    All the best.
  • #4 by mcbee on 09 Jan 2014
  • hi
    it is better to use the dutch calculation, because whatever the prices are if there calculation is less than 100 then you make a profit on those selections.
    with your setting dutch amount to win, the lower the amount below 100,the less your bet amount will be.
    i would start at 95 and see how many bets are placed and how much your bet amounts are.
    you need to do some testing, to get a happy medium, more bets placed, less bet amounts, but with the most wins.
    how are you selecting your selections.

mcbee
  • #5 by john360180 on 10 Jan 2014
  • "how are you selecting your selections."
    I do my own form.
    I find I can find the winner in 2 selections at least once over 4 races.
    However often the dutch resultant is $1.5 or less. Which makes for bets outside my comfort zone.
    So I am looking for a way to have a minimum bet size of $1.8 before the trigger will fire.

Thank You.
Pages:
Actions