Author Topic: Trigger conditioned by other trigger and by match  (Read 2115 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi guys,

I have a small problem. I am testing my Block containing 2 triggers.  The problem is that I have  trigger2 that is executed only after trigger1 is fired. But if I have more than 1 soccer game I one game triggered trigger 1 the trigger2 is fired for all others games and not only for the match is question, and the other games didn't fired the trigger1.

thanks,
Filipa

Re: Trigger conditioned by other trigger and by match
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2015, 18:27 »
Hi
It is easier to see if you post the trigger file, but you will need 5 posts on the forum to attach files.

I the meantime, I would think your second trigger depends on a back or lay bet being matched?

In trigger 2 put in a condition which checks the selection has a back matched amount:
and selections back matched is greater than 0

or if trigger 1 is a lay bet
In trigger 2 put in a condition which checks the selection has a lay matched amount:
and selections lay matched is greater than 0  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2015, 18:35 »
Exactly Mark my second trigger is fired by a Lay match from other trigger.  But is just one game fired this lay and the second trigger is fired for all games.

But the triggers use different markers like one the Matchodd's the other the Under -1,5 so I think the suggestion of  selections back matched is greater than 0 might not work right ?

You don't have any example like this in the forum that I can see  ?

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2015, 18:44 »
The trigger is now available

thanks

« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2015, 19:36 »
Hi
You are doing cross-market betting in football. You need to use the cross-market prefixes. See manual market variables / prefixes.

In your second trigger try this condition:
and selections trigger expression football1_s_2_lay_matched is greater than 0

Here is an example:
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggers-for-learning/connecting-several-markets-of-a-football-match/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE